The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Ba (Hons) Hair & makeup for fashion applicants 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Mine wasn’t a no caller ID, the number was shown but I doubt it would have been a joke xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 121
Has your ucas updated yet because mine is still showing that they’re considering my application. Also the woman on the phone said I will receive more information about my offer in the next few weeks.
Reply 122
Original post by Apg123
Has your ucas updated yet because mine is still showing that they’re considering my application. Also the woman on the phone said I will receive more information about my offer in the next few weeks.

My UCAS is like that too, and the woman who I had on the phone said exactly the same thing! I think that giving info out about offers is the next step of their admissions process, and they need to firstly finish calling with offers.
Hey guys! I've recieved an offer for hair and makeup for fashion at LCF this year and my UCAS hasn't been updated yet :frown: worried they rung the wrong person or something aha. Has anyone else's updated yet? Thanxxxxx

also if you guys have instagram follow me on @dinobub , i'd love to chat to anyone before the course starts (and they havent made a mistake ringing me of course) x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by Elaine Bibby
Hey guys! I've recieved an offer for hair and makeup for fashion at LCF this year and my UCAS hasn't been updated yet :frown: worried they rung the wrong person or something aha. Has anyone else's updated yet? Thanxxxxx

also if you guys have instagram follow me on @dinobub , i'd love to chat to anyone before the course starts (and they havent made a mistake ringing me of course) x

Original post by Elaine Bibby

Hi my ucas hasn’t updated either I’m also worried about them ringing me by accident haha, i’ve also followed you on Instagram xx
Reply 125
Anyone heard anything else my ucas still hasn’t updated
Original post by Apg123
Anyone heard anything else my ucas still hasn’t updated

they haven't updated anyones yet! i don't think they've finished handing out offers so i doubt they'll be doing that until they're finished
Hello everyone!
I'm an international student and I just got a mail from UAL asking me for a portfolio, I just wanted to know what do you think they are looking for, more instagram-like glam looks or editorial/high fashion stuff? Also, I have basic knowledge about hair, is that going to affect me? Because I didn't really do much to hair on my looks. Please help!!
Thank you :smile:
Reply 128
Original post by Camiverdugo
Hello everyone!
I'm an international student and I just got a mail from UAL asking me for a portfolio, I just wanted to know what do you think they are looking for, more instagram-like glam looks or editorial/high fashion stuff? Also, I have basic knowledge about hair, is that going to affect me? Because I didn't really do much to hair on my looks. Please help!!
Thank you :smile:

Hey! I got an offer and I included a little bit of everything in my online portfolio, by that I mean like photography, fashion makeup, normal everyday makeup, fashion, drawings, makeup i´ve done on other people and only two hair looks that weren't great. What I did to fit more than 1 photo per file was do a power point presentation with 2-4 photos on each slide and then screenshot them to make them single files so i could upload it.
Hope this helps and good luck!! x
Reply 129
Original post by paa24
Hey! I got an offer and I included a little bit of everything in my online portfolio, by that I mean like photography, fashion makeup, normal everyday makeup, fashion, drawings, makeup i´ve done on other people and only two hair looks that weren't great. What I did to fit more than 1 photo per file was do a power point presentation with 2-4 photos on each slide and then screenshot them to make them single files so i could upload it.
Hope this helps and good luck!! x

What I did as well was give some information about each photo in the little description box, like what inspired me or what I wanted to achieve by doing that.
Original post by paa24
What I did as well was give some information about each photo in the little description box, like what inspired me or what I wanted to achieve by doing that.

Thank you!!
Hi everyone, I have applied and sent of my online portfolio. If I do get invited for an interview, I would be greatful if anyone of you can give me some sort of idea and also what to take. As I thought you only needed to submit an online portfolio. Thank you xx
Anyone a 2019 applicant! Would love to hear about everyone else’s process😊
Hii have you applied for 2019 !?

Original post by Jessrochard
Original post by Jessrochard

Yes me!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending