The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quokka
I've booked mine for the 12th of April, you?

Mine is booked for the 11th of April :smile:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 21
Original post by Amb3rAl13n
Mine is booked for the 11th of April :smile:

Ah nice! Hope you have a good time :smile:
Original post by quokka
Ah nice! Hope you have a good time :smile:

Thank you, you too! :smile:
Reply 23
How long did it take to hear back? I applied in December and the wait is killing me
Original post by A1D4N9
How long did it take to hear back? I applied in December and the wait is killing me

I sent my application off on the 6th or 7th of December and heard back from Bath Spa on the 8th, what course are you applying for?
Reply 25
Business and management (marketing)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Business and Management too and only got an email today that I should send them a copy of my exam results and passport (EU student) so I guess they are replying to the applicants of this course now.
Reply 27
Fair enough thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi hhave received an email saying that I have basically an unconditional to study English Lit in September, however I can't find anything on the website about Booking an applicant day.
Reply 29
I'm still waiting to hear back re Primary Education Pathway. I am obsessively checking my emails all the time! The wait is killing me
I'm hoping to study Film and screen studies or media!
Original post by Katy28
I'm still waiting to hear back re Primary Education Pathway. I am obsessively checking my emails all the time! The wait is killing me

Some courses just take longer than others, dependent on the volume of applications etc. They have to get back to you within a couple of months, so just keep waiting, hopefully for not too long! 😂😊 xx
i am studying texile design in september :smile:
Cool! There is quite an overlap haha. Yeah I have, and they sent me an email later on essentially saying that if I made them my firm choice then the offer becomes effectively unconditional, so that should work out really well as they were my first choice anyway! Same to you, hopefully more people will join this thread as well.

I have recieved this email as well and already had my heart set on Bath Spa
University as my firm choice, yet I was a little unsure about what this email meant in terms of the overall offer ?

(Film, Television & Digital Production)
Has anyone else accepted an offer for Bath Spa, to start this September?
Has everyone got their offers now?

Original post by LucyGuinea
Has anyone else accepted an offer for Bath Spa, to start this September?

I'm waiting until after all my applicant days to accept/decline offers but I'm pretty certain that Bath Spa will be my firm choice :smile:
Has everyone got their offers now?

I'm waiting until after all my applicant days to accept/decline offers but I'm pretty certain that Bath Spa will be my firm choice :smile:

I went to my applicant day in February, and it's sooo nice there, I'm sure you'll love it, I did! They really understand that students need to feel at home there, and the courses and resources are great. I hope you have fun at your applicant day!
Probably going there as well, seems like the best out of my options ^^.
Applicant day in April, im sure it will be nice.
Reply 38
Original post by Somepersonhere
Probably going there as well, seems like the best out of my options ^^.
Applicant day in April, im sure it will be nice.

Same, I think it's the best out of mine too! My applicant day is in April as well, which day is yours?
Original post by quokka
Same, I think it's the best out of mine too! My applicant day is in April as well, which day is yours?

12th, same as yours if you are still on the 12th

Quick Reply

Latest