Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somepersonhere)
    12th, same as yours if you are still on the 12th
    Oh nice! Yeah I am what is it you've applied for then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quokka)
    Oh nice! Yeah I am what is it you've applied for then?
    Business and Psychology
    how many people do you expect to show up on that day?

ReputationRep:
    Business and Psychology
    how many people do you expect to show up on that day?
    Ah cool! I'm not too sure really, I guess it depends on what types of courses they're doing that day, because we have psychology in common but I've applied to do it with criminology..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quokka)
    Ah cool! I'm not too sure really, I guess it depends on what types of courses they're doing that day, because we have psychology in common but I've applied to do it with criminology..
    From what I got during my sign up, it said:

Combined courses
    I think its for all people with 2 subjects

ReputationRep:
    From what I got during my sign up, it said:

Combined courses
    I think its for all people with 2 subjects
    Probably then, my friend thinks it will be like a couple of hundred possibly.. I think you might be right though

ReputationRep:
    My Applicant day is on April 12th and I've applied for English lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chill880)
    hi, applied and got an offer to do film, tv and digital production - also got that email saying about the offer basically being unconditional!
    Hi, i really want to do that course too but I am worried about my grades. Out of interest what grades did you get accepted on? I know the entry requirement is bcc. If you can share or anyone else that would be great. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone's visit day on the 11th??

ReputationRep:
    I've received and accepted an offer to do BSc Biology.

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! I've accepted an offer to do English Lit and Psychology, anyone else doing that? I noticed a couple doing psych which is cool! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else submitted Bath Spa as their first choice to study Bsc Geography this September? (2017 entry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade181)
    Has anyone else submitted Bath Spa as their first choice to study Bsc Geography this September? (2017 entry)
    I have! How are you feeling about starting? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb3rAl13n)
    Cool! There is quite an overlap haha. Yeah I have, and they sent me an email later on essentially saying that if I made them my firm choice then the offer becomes effectively unconditional, so that should work out really well as they were my first choice anyway! Same to you, hopefully more people will join this thread as well.
    Hey I've had an offer for creative writing/english literature to start in September & had the same email so hopefully I'll be starting with you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.