i asked him out, does he like me even though he has a gf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Lol, srsly.

dont worry i believe you

ReputationRep:
    ur just being silly he has a gf so leave him alone

ReputationRep:
    Gosh all you are harsh she didnt know he had a gf till she asked. If he had any respect for his gf he would back off and try not to lead you on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Gosh all you are harsh she didnt know he had a gf till she asked. If he had any respect for his gf he would back off and try not to lead you on.
    thank you!! i just wanted their input i am not going to pursue him further i was just curious
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Has a gf, leave alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He likes you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan24719)
    Ffs have a bit of respect he's got a gf. Find someone else
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    Oh I remember the days when I had a crush.. I would think she was looking at me and a whole lot of stuff. Don't worry it's normal for people to feel like that. He has a girlfriend allow it.
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    God, leave him alone.
    (Original post by Moura)
    why are you making a move on someone with a boyfriend? His response to you is very dismissive in my opinion, leave him alone.
    (Original post by EC)
    Why do people want to go after someone who's in a relationship when there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who are single and ready to mingle???
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Stay in your lane, aka away from him
    these

(Original post by EC)
    Oh, I just reply to those on the first page of TSR, not going on the actual relationships forum.
    yea

ReputationRep:
    ok well she knows now and is still considering it rather shamelessly. Why is she even thinking of if he likes her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    ok well she knows now and is still considering it rather shamelessly. Why is she even thinking of if he likes her
    Well if a cute guy was shamelessly giving her attention acting like he fancied her op wanted to know if he was single and he said no. She is curious and wanted to know about his behaviour which he only displays around her, once a guy is in a relationship I find the attraction gone imo hopefully op feels the same she should ask him do you give your gf this much attention as you are giving me.

ReputationRep:
    Well if a cute guy was shamelessly giving her attention acting like he fancied her op wanted to know if he was single and he said no. She is curious and wanted to know about his behaviour which he only displays around her, once a guy is in a relationship I find the attraction gone imo hopefully op feels the same she should ask him do you give your gf this much attention as you are giving me.
    thank you! i was just curious about his weird behavior, i wasnt going to do anything more. i was just wondering if it does seem like he likes me because i know guys who are in relationships and they dont give off the vibe that he does. but im not going to be doing anything, if he happens to show some interest later and is single then maybe. thanks for understanding!

ReputationRep:
    His response to your expression of interest was a sly (and not really appropriate) way of saying he likes you.

Instead of saying it made him smile he could have just said something firm that didn't express approval of your interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by searust)
    thank you! i was just curious about his weird behavior, i wasnt going to do anything more. i was just wondering if it does seem like he likes me because i know guys who are in relationships and they dont give off the vibe that he does. but im not going to be doing anything, if he happens to show some interest later and is single then maybe. thanks for understanding!
    I'm just tired of the one who is single being blamed for trying to come on to a guy who is unavailable even though he is the one pursuing you it seems.
    If you back off this guy might try to chase you and act like he is interested he should know better and leave alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranktheYank)
    His response to your expression of interest was a sly (and not really appropriate) way of saying he likes you.

Instead of saying it made him smile he could have just said something firm that didn't express approval of your interest.
    you dont think it was just a matter of politeness? or maybe because hes a guy and doesnt get approached often? thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.