Just My Luck! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Massive storm in Reading It's cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    Massive storm in Reading It's cool!
    (Original post by glance)
    Well it's already pummelling it down down here in the South (near London). Thunder, lightening, whirling car alarms, and yet more lightening. It's been going on for about half an hour and has not let off once. The road outside is pretty much flooded, and we keep getting damn powercuts!
    Hehe, westward-ho! methinks. Invest in brollies and frowns, Bristol hedonists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Are you in Notts then?
    Yup

It's cooling down now - and there are a couple of grim looking clouds...maybe we're going to get storms too

ReputationRep:
    Now it is absolutely chucking it down in Nottm. There is a river running down my street. Thundering too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Now it is absolutely chucking it down in Nottm. There is a river running down my street. Thundering too.
    Same here. Looks like what I asked for came true....

...*wishes for good AS grades*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I've cleaned my room, got ready to go out etc. etc.

But it's hellish outside (Birmingham - no jokes please, it's a nice part )! It's been absolutely chucking it down for the last 20mins, thunder & lightning, chorus of car alarms etc. I'm scared!
    Whereabouts in B'ham?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you want to do, it's more fun in the rain.

Still do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Whereabouts in B'ham?
    Near the Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Near the Uni.
    Oh interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Whatever you want to do, it's more fun in the rain.

Still do it!
    No it isn't - because it means I get wet and my shoes get soggy. A cold is the last thing that I want too, and I haven't had one for ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Oh interesting.
    You live in Brum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Why does everyone get thunder and lightning but me, it is unfair.
    maybe its God's way of saying something to you... good thing tho cos youre less likely to get killed by a thunderbolt

ReputationRep:
    Thunder and lightning - so much cooler than endless sunshine (literally and figuratively).
    I personally can't wait for summer to end. Playing sport in the winter is far easier- went down park with little bro earlier today to play football and was sweating like a horse within three minutes!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.