The Student Room Group

dddc to abb.. motivate me

feel like i can't do it

Scroll to see replies

You can do it. Look at what you've been getting recently and if you are making progress then it shows you can.
If university is your goal, i'm afraid you have to motivate yourself. Nobody's gonna hold your hand and tell you what to do there...
The first step to success is to have the right mindset, if you believe that it is possible and you can do it, it will make it a heck of a lot easier to do the work which will help you get there.

Don't get me wrong it will be hard, but just take it one step at a time. Identify what is going wrong and work from there.

Don't lose hope you can do it! It is definitely something that is doable!
Original post by Hassan2578
feel like i can't do it

E Z

That's all from me

Spoiler

Reply 5
It's definitely possible because I did it.....what motivated me was the fact that I could go to a far better uni if i got ABB then if I got like CDD(which is what i got in AS). Just put in the work and you will reap the rewards. Literally in the lead up to exams I was revising/studying approximately 12-14 hours a day.
just do it
work all day if you need to
just do what it takes.
I went from EDC to A*AA
Original post by sleepysnooze
just do it
just do what it takes.
I went from EDC to A*AA

You smashed it :smile:
Original post by DQ1995i
It's definitely possible because I did it.....what motivated me was the fact that I could go to a far better uni if i got ABB then if I got like CDD(which is what i got in AS). Just put in the work and you will reap the rewards. Literally in the lead up to exams I was revising/studying approximately 12-14 hours a day.

You did great too :smile:
just do it
just do what it takes.
I went from EDC to A*AA

Subjects? When did you start heavy on with revision?
If you believe you can do it, that's the best place to start. Get in the right mindset, stay motivated. Put a picture of your dream Uni and dream course with your dream grades and look at it every day. Inspire yourself to aim high. Revise effectively, being methodical and economical and you'll get where you need to be.
Original post by Ginertain
Subjects? When did you start heavy on with revision?

chemistry, biology and history to politics, english and philosophy (although I still completed history - I got a C though)
and about a month before exams began I'd be working pretty hard
but I'd always have homework and general stuff to learn anyway
chemistry, biology and history to politics, english and philosophy (although I still completed history - I got a C though)
and about a month before exams began I'd be working pretty hard
but I'd always have homework and general stuff to learn anyway

Is that English and Philosophy separate? So you sat AS history? It looks like 6 A-levels to me :lol:

Ahh so you were consistant all the way throughout the year?
just do it
just do what it takes.
I went from EDC to A*AA

thanks! this is just what i needed! started revising for my final exams at the start of christmas hols and still at it i hope i can turn it around like you did!
thanks! this is just what i needed! started revising for my final exams at the start of christmas hols and still at it i hope i can turn it around like you did!

What subjects do you do and which exam boards do you follow
[video="youtube;K23_vkcsncA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23_vkcsncA[/video]
just do it
just do what it takes.
I went from EDC to A*AA

Ugh, they won't let me rep you!

Anyway, that's so awesome.
Original post by Ginertain
Is that English and Philosophy separate? So you sat AS history? It looks like 6 A-levels to me :lol:

Ahh so you were consistant all the way throughout the year?

english language and philosophy+ethics
I sat AS history and A2
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
What subjects do you do and which exam boards do you follow

bio ocr
chem aqa
french aqa
bio ocr
chem aqa
french aqa

Ok, I can help you with chemistry and biology but for biology I follow AQA but that shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately I don't do French

Quick Reply

Latest