Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have an child nursing interview at Hertfordshire uni on the 11th need advice Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm being interviewed by children and staff and I dont know the types of questions they could ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madhvi patel)
    I'm being interviewed by children and staff and I dont know the types of questions they could ask
    You're not meant to know.
    Many people who go for interviews don't know.
    Only advice I can give is to make sure you're aware of local health news and the 6cs of nursing and then anything pertaining to children's health that has been in the news recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madhvi patel)
    Hi there!

Just a reminder not to ask for or give out any specific interview advice on TSR. General discussion is fine, but discussing any specifics is against guidelines. Please see the below announcement for further info: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=640&a=1816

General interview advice can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...ing-interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deviant182)
    You're not meant to know.
    Many people who go for interviews don't know.
    Only advice I can give is to make sure you're aware of local health news and the 6cs of nursing and then anything pertaining to children's health that has been in the news recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok I'll have to keep up with the news on child health

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.