The Student Room Group

Lancaster Vs Manchester Vs Liverpool Uni

I have received offers from Liverpool uni (ABB), Lancaster uni (AAB/ ABB) and Manchester uni (AAA) My predicted grades are A*AB (AAA equivalent).
However i am struggling to decide which unis to put as my firm or insurance choices.
I know i will have to visit each of them and eventually choose of my own accord but i thought a little input could help.

Any advice here would be great :smile:
(not sure if this is in the correct forum either)
Thanks!
Original post by megannie
I have received offers from Liverpool uni (ABB), Lancaster uni (AAB/ ABB) and Manchester uni (AAA) My predicted grades are A*AB (AAA equivalent).
However i am struggling to decide which unis to put as my firm or insurance choices.
I know i will have to visit each of them and eventually choose of my own accord but i thought a little input could help.

Any advice here would be great :smile:
(not sure if this is in the correct forum either)
Thanks!

Congrats on the offers!

It really depends on what you're looking for. As you said, it ultimately comes down to your preference. However, if you're considering a career in city law, I'd personally look at Manchester, then Liverpool.

Of course, not everyone wants to work in London, and it depends on what your ambitions are. Visit the Unis, and try and spend some time in the cities away from the Uni area aswell. After all, you'll be living there for at least three years and it's important to be somewhere you'll be happy most of all :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I've never done this So I couldn't say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending