Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How can I stay calm? I ony did revision today, and went over the possible questions writing answers. I feel a bit negative though but it should be fine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    How can I stay calm? I ony did revision today, and went over the possible questions writing answers. I feel a bit negative though but it should be fine?
    What subject and GCSE or A level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natsuki_Subaru)
    What subject and GCSE or A level
    A level geography

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock tomorrow as well and I haven't even started revision yet .. that help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    A level geography
    well i cant help you content wise seince i have no experience in A level Geo so my only advice would be to go over the material once more and just dont think about the exam itself. If youve been revising well you shouldnt have any problems. In the event that you do fail, remember it is a mock, not the final exam

Good Luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.