Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Suggestions for a low spec steam game? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My pc is very very low spec.

Only games I can run are 2D such as terraria, FTL, consuming shadow, dont starve and undertale.

Any suggestions for a good game such as this to buy?

ReputationRep:
    ShellShock Live, Broforce, the Civ genre...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    ShellShock Live, Broforce, the Civ genre...
    OOO! Broforce! I forgot about that! thanks

Have you played shovel knight as well? heard good things but not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonoLuma)
    OOO! Broforce! I forgot about that! thanks

Have you played shovel knight as well? heard good things but not sure
    I don't play games anymore.

ReputationRep:
    My pc is very very low spec.

Only games I can run are 2D such as terraria, FTL, consuming shadow, dont starve and undertale.

Any suggestions for a good game such as this to buy?
    The Binding of Isaac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    I don't play games anymore.
    You know what... I dont blame you! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solC)
    The Binding of Isaac
    Yeah, I saw a "lets drown out" of that by Yahtzee and Gabe. Is it worth the money would you say? Theres been a few expansions now too so that kind of put me off in case I bought the wrong one (as in buying only the expansion and not being able to run the full game)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I saw a "lets drown out" of that by Yahtzee and Gabe. Is it worth the money would you say? Theres been a few expansions now too so that kind of put me off in case I bought the wrong one (as in buying only the expansion and not being able to run the full game)
    The game was on sale via the steam january sale, which was where I picked it up. I got both the original game and DLC for £9 (I think) so it was a very good deal I'm not too sure how much it is now, but I'd say it's still well worth it.

If you do buy the game though I'd get rebirth along with it as it adds loads of new content
    Spoiler:
    Show

You could always torrent it first to see if you'll like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solC)
    The game was on sale via the steam january sale, which was where I picked it up. I got both the original game and DLC for £9 (I think) so it was a very good deal I'm not too sure how much it is now, but I'd say it's still well worth it.

If you do buy the game though I'd get rebirth along with it as it adds loads of new content
    Spoiler:
    Show

You could always torrent it first to see if you'll like it

Cool! Ill check that out! (and I wont dabble in the "dark arts" again thanks! Not going down that rabbit hole again! haha thanks though :-)

ReputationRep:
    Cool! Ill check that out! (and I wont dabble in the "dark arts" again thanks! Not going down that rabbit hole again! haha thanks though :-)
    Haha I know what you mean...
    No worries
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Crypt of the NecroDancer
    Fez
    Papers, Please
    Prison Architect
    To the Moon

Possibly some of the older RPGs, like FFVII would work too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.