Although City is my first choice for Journalism i probably wont get in and im not that keen on staying in London anyway. Ive researched Bangor and DMU and theyre very different but each have many positives.
- Best accommodation in the UK
- Scenic : Great place to live, Snowdonia out your window
- Very good societies and things to do inside the uni
- Ranked highly for journalism
- Takes ages to go back to London, hard to reach.
- Not NCTJ accredited
- Not a lot of things outside the uni - Maybe be hard since i have expecations of living in London
- Theres a massive hill lol
- Good City
- Lots of things to do
- Not as far as Bangor
- NCTJ accredited
- Bangor accommodation is better
- City has some negative aspects
- Bangor is more respected
Im scared if i choose one over the other ill miss out on better friends and lecturers.
where would you go out of DMU and Bangor and why ?
also any more pros and cons ?
Turn on thread page Beta
De Montfort or Bangor watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-01-2017 19:55