• Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Yes
    That's the spirit.
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 0to100)
    It's not my definition but her personality and her breasts won me over episode 1. And she's a smashing actress.

And yes more involved than I ever imagined. When we broke up she still was apart of my life simply for being worried for her. She's quit a couple yrs ago but people still remember her for what she did and the quick cash is addictively tempting I understand.

Yes we were homeless as teens and so she talked herself into prostitution. I didn't do the best things either for money but I left her and that life behind.
    Episode 1 you say? I'm going to watch the first one just because you made me so curious about her actress skills and the freaking attractive personality, not gonna lie. :rolleyes:

Yep. Easy money is the most addictive.

When you're living a rough life, you're not left with too many options so I get it. Glad these days are over, tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I have. It's really not what people think it would be like...

*well she wasn't an actual hooker like strutting around sticking her head in cars. People don't really do that in the digital era now. She did it another way.
    That makes you a cuck lol

ReputationRep:
    No ofc not, if she's resorted to selling herself then she's got no ambition in her life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Episode 1 you say? I'm going to watch the first one just because you made me so curious about her actress skills and the freaking attractive personality, not gonna lie. :rolleyes:

Yep. Easy money is the most addictive.

When you're living a rough life, you're not left with too many options so I get it. Glad these days are over, tho.
    Most people rate Misfits here. I think you will like the show even if you don't like her.

(Original post by absoul)
    That makes you a cuck lol
    A cuck is when you don't know. We however needed the money so it was for the greater good.

ReputationRep:
    Are you stupid? A cuck is when you do know.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuckold

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cuckold

You needed money so you allowed other men to **** your girl? Bloody hell.
    ...Listen if I cared about your opinion I would've never mentioned it because I would've been scared of what you would say...doncha think? Anyway it was over 5 yrs ago, people live and they learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    If she's working as a hooker no, but an ex-hooker would be fine if she's been tested.
    pretty much this EC is my answer to your vm :hat:

would you date a hooker EC?

ReputationRep:
    I dont care if you care, you're still a cuckold.

Cucks dont learn, the beta male gene cannot be removed from your cells.
    Ok you get reps on tsr but you're still a virgin who has feelings for me. Stay seated troll.

ReputationRep:
    no - you can't make a hoe a house wife

ReputationRep:
    Why not. I think my husband is a drug dealer. I've dated a guitarist. That's drugs and rock n roll ticked off, now I'm just missing the sex. Might as well go for a gigolo if I ever become a divorcee
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

Depends on the hooker.

:evilbanana:

ReputationRep:

1) If you're amazing at sex you won't care about other men

2) Any job with a boss where you're working in another person's company is prostitution of sorts, so why is getting your pussy in particular low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Depends on the hooker.

:evilbanana:
    asian hooker who uses tsr, has 10 gems and funny memes, posts models on ppls vm walls :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Active hooker = no
    Ex-hooker = yes (so long as they don't have aids and ****)

ReputationRep:
    that's disgusting no thanks
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Why not. I think my husband is a drug dealer. I've dated a guitarist. That's drugs and rock n roll ticked off, now I'm just missing the sex. Might as well go for a gigolo if I ever become a divorcee
    I like the way you think. You gotta try everything in life. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    TSR is filled with guys who think that scraping 100k when you're 50 working as a software engineer is ambition. That sounds exciting and badass.
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    asian hooker who uses tsr, has 10 gems and funny memes, posts models on ppls vm walls :innocent:
    :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't exactly have those aspects in mind, but now that you've mentioned.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't exactly have those aspects in mind, but now that you've mentioned.. :lol:
    so its a yes? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    I like the way you think. You gotta try everything in life. :giggle:
    Well did you watch it?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.