The Student Room Group

I have an issu

My problem is thirst. i want a gf badly but my thirst is really evident when i talk to girls. I sound kinda creepy and possibly a bit desperate as well as pervy.
I mean i can talk to girls and im reasonably funny( or so im told) but have no luck when it comes to asking one out

Any advice
You won't find the answer browsing The Student Room pal.
Reply 2
Don't be so desperate, take it easy. Don't put girls on pedestals.

Also have some water if you're thirsty.
Original post by Anonymous
My problem is thirst. i want a gf badly but my thirst is really evident when i talk to girls. I sound kinda creepy and possibly a bit desperate as well as pervy.
I mean i can talk to girls and im reasonably funny( or so im told) but have no luck when it comes to asking one out

Any advice

Mate what you gotta do is simple, talk to girls who you know and try talking to some you dont, put your thirst aside for a moment and find out about these girls. Talk to girls like your genuinely interested in them. You are bound to click with someone if you at least try. Once you found the right girl why be scared to ask her out when you have done all the hard work. After that enjoy your time with her and do whatever you want then.

my first TSR post lool
If you do your own thing or already have a girlfriend then the girls come to you. If you actively look for one then they all start hiding lel. That is life.
Grab em by the pussy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending