Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayfun)
    I have PRTC 17th May for AMM Av
    We have the same PRTC date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshlreece)
    I have my PRTC in May start basic beginning of August, I'm going in as a aircraft tech (mech). will be 1 year and 2 months from start of application.
    Don't worry i'm the exact same, same prtc date too. Have you recieved you tickets yet for the train to the PRTC? and how have you felt the whole process has been so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo98)
    Don't worry i'm the exact same, same prtc date too. Have you recieved you tickets yet for the train to the PRTC? and how have you felt the whole process has been so far?

I haven't received my ticket yet, just was informed they should be here with in the next week. The process has gone fine with only a few hiccups. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've recieved no word about mine, reached out to the Raf recruitment to see what was happening and they said they'll see whats up so i'm going to have to hope for the best. Everythings been fine! except my medical, i was tmu'd for near 5 months. I passed my medical finally but then its going to expire soon so i have to do another one... :lolwut: but hopefully it'll be straight forward this time!

ReputationRep:
    My prtc is in about a week, then basic mid July.

Had my fitness test last Monday and given dates three days later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K227)
    My prtc is in about a week, then basic mid July.

Had my fitness test last Monday and given dates three days later.
    Hey,

My PRTC is not to June but I think you might have the same basic dates as me and faye07

ReputationRep:
    Im so jealous! I applied last october/november and only have PRTC next week! My intake days as late as 13th september so Nearly a year for this application! Can't tell you how much I'm looking foward to all this! Sick of working in finance at a desk day in day out anyone here on prtc or rtc dates similar to mine? Would be nice have someone there I had spoken to before. Those who are waiting for afco my advice is be patient but if a reasonable amount of time goes by... Call them, its far quicker than an email and they are very helpful. They can come accross a little blunt but they helped me a lot over the months.

ReputationRep:
    My daughter applied in April 2016 and has her PRTC at the end of August, so your application has gone through relatively quickly. Her issue was her medical which took 6 months to sort out, but almost there now...................thankfully . Our local AFCO office have been absolutely amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got there PRTC on the 7th of March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshy.96)
    Anyone got there PRTC on the 7th of March?
    I’m awaiting feedback from OASC... I can imagine being on PRTC in March should I get the green light! You excited?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesbb93)
    I’m awaiting feedback from OASC... I can imagine being on PRTC in March should I get the green light! You excited?
    Yeh i can’t wait to get started with everything, finally start a good career

ReputationRep:
    My daughter had her graduation on the 7th November and starts Phase 2 in February. To all of you who are about to take the same journey as her, you will not be disappointed. She is loving life to the full and even though we have been fortunate to have had her home for Christmas for 3 weeks, I think she is keen to go back and carry on with her career. We are so happy for her and it is lovely to read posts where people are as excited to join as she was. Good luck to you all.

ReputationRep:
    Basic training, theres a lot of ******** to put up with the first few weeks and then its actually enjoyable, even when you're in the most terrible conditions with your mates, you'll look back on it and miss it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate, have you had any dates through yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWHU)
    Hi mate, have you had any dates through yet?
    Hi mate, yes got PRTC on the 7th Feb and start BRTC 613 on the 28th March.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I’m on the same PRTC as you but start at Halton in April!

Hi mate, yes got PRTC on the 7th Feb and start BRTC 613 on the 28th March.
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWHU)
    I’m on the same PRTC as you but start at Halton in April!
    Finally found someone that’s on PRTC with me! Ahhh so you’re starting BRTC on the 10th I’m assuming? Ping me a PM and let me know where you’re travelling from!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo98)
    Basic training, theres a lot of ******** to put up with the first few weeks and then its actually enjoyable, even when you're in the most terrible conditions with your mates, you'll look back on it and miss it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To true mate, don't miss the bull**** but do miss the people.
    Once past Halton life is so much better.

ReputationRep:
    Reeecey lad !!! ahaha

ReputationRep:
    MY PRTC is on 7th of march then 28th March BRTC I’ve applied as AM avionics

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.