Aqa geography new spec Watch

tiya_2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone studying the new aqa geography a level spec.
changing places
the carbon and water cycle??
susielovesblue
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yh me too Changing places is so damn boring and we just got our textbooks. There are NO papers and i just hate it generally
chairs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't stand it, I'm literally not interested in any of it but I have to do the full two years
susielovesblue
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys i really hope the grade boundaries are low as heck becuase i can see myself failing if they aren't
samuel230a
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My teacher bought a set of the Cambridge textbooks and we've found them pretty disappointing in some areas, i'd recommend the Hodder Education one if anyone's looking

Hodder - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-level-G...+aqa+geography

I did the old spec and i'm re-sitting the year with this new spec and I preferred the legacy spec to be honest.
marie_290
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am too
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there!

This thread looks like it is drying up. Join the active thread on the New AQA A Level Geography at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4411006.
chariselizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tiya_2000)
Is anyone studying the new aqa geography a level spec.
changing places
the carbon and water cycle??
Yeah, all of my class are struggling. I managed to get a B in changing places and a D in Carbon and Water cycles in my mock but now looking back, I am so confused to how I did it. At the moment, I'm trying to find videos for Carbon and Water cycles and then for Hazards too and there is nothing for Changing Places and I'm struggling a lot!
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chariselizabeth)
Yeah, all of my class are struggling. I managed to get a B in changing places and a D in Carbon and Water cycles in my mock but now looking back, I am so confused to how I did it. At the moment, I'm trying to find videos for Carbon and Water cycles and then for Hazards too and there is nothing for Changing Places and I'm struggling a lot!
Hi, for Carbon and Water Cycle videos if you go to Snaprevise and make an account you can get 7 videos on the carbon and water cycle for free.
chariselizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Speedbird129)
Hi, for Carbon and Water Cycle videos if you go to Snaprevise and make an account you can get 7 videos on the carbon and water cycle for free.
thank you!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.29%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.89%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.07%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.51%
No (255)
71.23%

Watched Threads