Fucibet :wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:cube: Mustafa
Fucibet :wink:

is tht french or somethin lol
kid by plag.png
Dunno who drew this :dontknow:
^ It was me :wink:

I didn't think there was gonna be a game and then I saw the notif but I didn't want to join late and then everyone leaves 5 mins later :frown:
The only game I've been on time on is the one where you weren't there :rofl:
Room no: 7
Code: steve

Spoiler

xD
(edited 1 year ago)

Spoiler

xD

WAIT FOR MEEEEEE (pls)
love to you
(edited 1 year ago)
Didn't even finish a single game:colonhash:

Spoiler

xD

Can I use my graphics tablet for this game, when you play next? :smile:

Haha, a very fitting code name! :lol:

:moon:
(edited 1 year ago)
My internet always dies when I try play :frown:
XOR IS LEAVING TSR
LET US GIVE HIM THE PINTURILLO GOODBYE
AND BRIBE HIM TO STAY ON TSR
Room no: 272
Code: xor

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
nice playing with you my lovelies! 3rd is the best ive ever come so i am proud! haha! :love:

also bye XOR! take care! :smile:

xxx
Goodbye Mr XOR :bawling:, we will miss you here, from pinta.
Nice few games today :smile: I have screencapped your best draws and the all important scoreboards :mmm:
We collectively wish you every success with your future endeavours and if you ever head back erm give us a bell, dearie? :puppyeyes:
:jumphug: Take care and goodnight all :goodnight:

armour.png
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
mathsquestion.jpgmathsquestion.jpgmathsquestion.jpgmathsquestion.jpg
@CheeseIsVeg, I will really try and play the next game, when is it likely to be? :smile:

This game looks to be awesome! :rave:

Furthermore, XOR's depiction of 'sunny', reminds me of the Super Mario Bros 3 level, with the sun that starts unleashing its wrath on Mario! :tongue:

:tea:
(edited 6 years ago)
I really wanted to play today. :moon: Mebbe tomorrow...

Pinturillo Returns!!!!

[scroll]:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:[/scroll]

This Thursday (29th June): 10pm
Be there, be ready and be awesome.

@CheeseIsVeg will kick things off at around 10pm, make sure you're ready.

How to play:
Step 1: Choose language - Click on the Union Jack flag.

Step 2: Enter nickname (TSR Username is preferred).

Step 3: Click 'Private Room'.

Step 4: Enter details (check latest page for room details).

RECORDHOLDER:
@markovchain17 (1159)

We play!
Join the #vetz on TSR!
Allons-y :ahee:

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Please tag just before because I'll forget!

Quick Reply

Latest