The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Do you think a successful person i.e. doctor/ lawyer/ business man would want to marry a primary teacher who is pretty, funny, caring and works out?

no they defintely wouldt want to marry some one like that. they wud rather prefer a rich billionaire
Reply 2
P.s. I come from a wealthy background
Why do you want to know and why ask on student forum?

Go on a dating website.

I would dump you for thinking your background matters.
Reply 5
Original post by l'etranger
I would dump you for thinking your background matters.

I don't want to be seen a gold digger
Reply 6
They are definitely interested in a gold digger someone genuine.
Reply 7

you are one though arent you? Stay in your league, marry a secondary teacher or something.

Unless your father has a house + 1million for every child he has, you're not wealthy and even if you were, I would not care one bit. The thing is, being a primary school teacher is cute and feminine so just be yourself
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by absoul
you are one though arent you? Stay in your league, marry a secondary teacher or something.

Lol.
A teacher would put me off. All the girls that train to be teachers are the party animal binge drinker types. They do it because it is easy and the long holidays entice them.
Original post by Hirsty97
A teacher would put me off. All the girls that train to be teachers are the party animal binge drinker types. They do it because it is easy and the long holidays entice them.

I know a lot of teachers that are the complete opposite of this

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'd only be good for sex
Original post by Runescape
You'd only be good for sex

why
ew. a prostitute.
What's with TSR obsession with dating female teachers :lol:
Do you think a successful person i.e. doctor/ lawyer/ business man would want to marry a primary teacher who is pretty, funny, caring and works out?

I always believe in individuals who contradict the stereotypes. And that is why I believe there is a doctor/lawyer/business man somewhere who would marry and even love you.

If so, request your parents to give you the money to find your dream husband by travelling around the world. Yeah, I am serious.
Depends how pretty.
(edited 7 years ago)
why

Because you're a hoe
Original post by Runescape
Because you're a hoe

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending