Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would rich/ successful guys marry me? Watch

P.s. I'm also intelligent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks
    Np

You'll always be ugly inside

People tend to marry a person with something in common to themselves.

If I were to judge you. I'd say that you made a poor career choice, since your a primary school teacher. Although you are providing a service to society your wage and level of education isn't high enough for me and your career prospects and rather low. You could become a headteacher but even then it'll only pay £50k before tax in most cases.

If we were to date I would have to pay for most things since you wouldn't be able to afford it and after a while it would become tiresome.

You'd have to come from the same background as me: Be privately educated, attend a Russel Group University and recieve a degree in a Science Subject (Social Science doesn't count).

So to conclude, you would just be using me for my Wealth and Social Status. What would I recieve in return? At best your a one night stand.

Good luck, gold digger.

ReputationRep:
    How about this. You can easily get one as long as you can accept that he will have a string of mistresses

(Original post by absoul)
    How about this. You can easily get one as long as you can accept that he will have a string of mistresses
    That works!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absoul)
    you are one though arent you? Stay in your league, marry a secondary teacher or something.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    That works!
    Are you ****ing serious? You dont mind being disrespected like that just for wealth and a high social status? Lose that mindset and try to find a meaningful relationship rather than allowing yourself to be a hole for a rich mans ****.

ReputationRep:
    so you're an intelligent hoe

(Original post by sleepysnooze)
    so you're an intelligent hoe
    Correct

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask why you wouldn't date a potential lawyer? Who also attends a Russel Group uni?
    People tend to marry a person with something in common to themselves.

If I were to judge you. I'd say that you made a poor career choice, since your a primary school teacher. Although you are providing a service to society your wage and level of education isn't high enough for me and your career prospects and rather low. You could become a headteacher but even then it'll only pay £50k before tax in most cases.

If we were to date I would have to pay for most things since you wouldn't be able to afford it and after a while it would become tiresome.

You'd have to come from the same background as me: Be privately educated, attend a Russel Group University and recieve a degree in a Science Subject (Social Science doesn't count).

So to conclude, you would just be using me for my Wealth and Social Status. What would I recieve in return? At best your a one night stand.

Good luck, gold digger.

(Original post by Rachaiec)
    Can I ask why you wouldn't date a potential lawyer? Who also attends a Russel Group uni?
    I'm not asking myself that question.

I'm telling her as a privately educated, wealthy, Russel Group Science Student that I wouldn't date her.

I'm telling her as a privately educated, wealthy, Russel Group Science Student that I wouldn't date her.
    I was also privately educated, attended a RG uni, and come from a wealthy background. Don't make assumptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peanutbuttercup)
    I know a lot of teachers that are the complete opposite of this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just speaking from ones I know

ReputationRep:
    Correct
    so you admit it? are you really *that* low value?

ReputationRep:
    But i'm asking you out of interest, why the science's and not a Lawyer/Barrister?

Im doubting this since you want to become a primary school teacher

I was also privately educated, attended a RG uni, and come from a wealthy background. Don't make assumptions.
    To have your parents pay for your education through out secondary and higher education. To only receive a degree in Primary Education, is a bit pointless. Isn't it?

At least I have a career.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think a successful person i.e. doctor/ lawyer/ business man would want to marry a primary teacher who is pretty, funny, caring and works out?
    Seem like a gold digger tbh lol

(Original post by Rachaiec)
    But i'm asking you out of interest, why the science's and not a Lawyer/Barrister?
    Lawyer and Barrister are pretty amicable professions. I wanted to pursue a Science Degree as I saw more of a challenge.

i make 6 figures a year.
    if yo ass fat and that mouth game good hmu.

ignore these other losers, they jealous cuz they dont kno that money=women. i understand u.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.