The Student Room Group

MacBook Pro or Surface Pro 4?

Which should I buy?

The new MBP is horrendously overpriced and full of gimmicks.

But I love mac OS
Neither, the Surface Pro is a tablet with a keyboard. The MBP is just expensive with no real benefits.
Reply 2
What about the surface book?
Original post by Willy Pete
Neither, the Surface Pro is a tablet with a keyboard. The MBP is just expensive with no real benefits.

Not really, I use a surface pro 3 and the things a work horse
Original post by Miser101
Not really, I use a surface pro 3 and the things a work horse

But the simple issue is that the screen can't supports its self, it needs a stand. Its a tablet with a keyboard.
But the simple issue is that the screen can't supports its self, it needs a stand. Its a tablet with a keyboard.

That fact does not take away from it's capabilities, adds to it in fact but I guess I just have a different opinion on PC tablets. Depends on OP's view on owning a PC tablet
Reply 6

So do you take issue with the fact that a PC setup is a computer with a keyboard, a mouse and a monitor?

A laptop is a screen with a keyboard attached?

Whats your point? :dontknow:
Original post by stirkee
So do you take issue with the fact that a PC setup is a computer with a keyboard, a mouse and a monitor?

A laptop is a screen with a keyboard attached?

Whats your point? :dontknow:

My point is the Surface Pro is not a laptop since the screen hinges cannot support itself, thus is it a tablet with a keyboard.

I'm not sure why you have brought a desktop into the mix.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending