Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I came here from Poland and got a Great Job, Great Education and best of all FREE HEALTHCARE! Man I'm staying here no matter what! I get most the stuff here I want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GOT A JOB?)
    I came here from Poland and got a Great Job, Great Education and best of all FREE HEALTHCARE! Man I'm staying here no matter what! I get most the stuff here I want!
    Current migrants are going no where

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    good if you are contributing to society and are intergrating well you are welcome.

On another note I think that NHS needs a reform especially the drug prescription side of things, but I am not going into that now

ReputationRep:
    ...I thought poland also got free education and health care?
    very likely a troll...

ReputationRep:
    What if when we pull out of Europe, you will then need a Visa to stay which the home office can revoke. You seem to know how to speak and type English quite well and like our country so i have no issues with you staying. The ones which i would deport are ones which hate England and can not speak English. BTW I am a brexiteer i am a bit racist but not much my dislike is mainly for Asians and Africans
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find that a lie if you were to be deported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outwiththemods)
    What if when we pull out of Europe, you will then need a Visa to stay which the home office can revoke. You seem to know how to speak and type English quite well and like our country so i have no issues with you staying. The ones which i would deport are ones which hate England and can not speak English. BTW I am a brexiteer i am a bit racist but not much my dislike is mainly for Asians and Africans
    Why are you against Asians and Africans?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    ...I thought poland also got free education and health care?
    very likely a troll...
    Nope, insurance, although state provided, and OP said great education (which I guess means Poland has a truly awful education system)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falah.bhat)
    Why are you against Asians and Africans?
    They hold our democracy and western values in contempt, Indians are not bad as they have been brought into line with our values (commonwealth and all that) but all the Asian's i know hate our heritage they despise pubs to start with, they really hate our people, I remember going in to Asda providing my id the muslim lady on the till refused to put my booze through so i smashed the bottle over the till and let it drown her surronding area, if they do not like the country which they reside in they can go back to where they came from. Africans I have it on a regular basis the buses just drive past me when there is a black driver, I am only a closet casual racist not a raging one, so that is not the reason why- it happened today so i flicked him the fingers in his side mirror. Its the arrogance of blacks thinking they are one up from everyone when a lot of there income is either made via being a drug lord (Afghani's also fit this category) or they are in the gang culture in our country.

ReputationRep:
    They hold our democracy and western values in contempt, Indians are not bad as they have been brought into line with our values (commonwealth and all that) but all the Asian's i know hate our heritage they despise pubs to start with, they really hate our people, I remember going in to Asda providing my idea the muslim lady on the till refused to put it through so i smashed the bottle over the till and let it drown her surronding area, if they do not like the country which they reside in they can go back to where they came from
    How do you know whether they were born here or not? Many immigrants come here to work and to benefit the society - although my father wasn't born here, he has still worked to make in access of £50 million for the Home Office Civil Services Department. Obviously, I understand your point of view, but Britain is now a multi-national country, and we can't deny the fact that without immigrants the country would never be able to function at the good rate it is now.

ReputationRep:
    They hold our democracy and western values in contempt, Indians are not bad as they have been brought into line with our values (commonwealth and all that) but all the Asian's i know hate our heritage they despise pubs to start with, they really hate our people, I remember going in to Asda providing my id the muslim lady on the till refused to put my booze through so i smashed the bottle over the till and let it drown her surronding area, if they do not like the country which they reside in they can go back to where they came from. Africans I have it on a regular basis the buses just drive past me when there is a black driver, I am only a closet casual racist not a raging one, so that is not the reason why- it happened today so i flicked him the fingers in his side mirror. Its the arrogance of blacks thinking they are one up from everyone when a lot of there income is either made via being a drug lord (Afghani's also fit this category) or they are in the gang culture in our country.
    What a sweeping generalisation you've made and on the basis of such stupid evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Nope, insurance, although state provided, and OP said great education (which I guess means Poland has a truly awful education system)
    so the only difference between polish and british health care is that one is delivered by the state whereas the means of payment in the other example are provided by the state instead? still seems like the same exact deal, only potentially more efficient in the polish case (although obviously that's *extremely* optimistic)

ReputationRep:
    How do you know whether they were born here or not? Many immigrants come here to work and to benefit the society - although my father wasn't born here, he has still worked to make in access of £50 million for the Home Office Civil Services Department. Obviously, I understand your point of view, but Britain is now a multi-national country, and we can't deny the fact that without immigrants the country would never be able to function at the good rate it is now.
    even the ones who are born here are trained to hate England
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i flicked him the fingers in his side mirror.
    Woah you went too far there, you savage

ReputationRep:
    even the ones who are born here are trained to hate England
    Well that's a bit of a harsh statement without any factual evidence. My parents are both Indian Muslim immigrants and I was born here. I love this country and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else purely because of its diversity and acceptance towards all people.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's a bit of a harsh statement without any factual evidence. My parents are both Indian Muslim immigrants and I was born here. I love this country and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else purely because of its diversity and acceptance towards all people.
    Your in a minority then i live in a sub-urb full of ungrateful muslims who are showered in benefits, do not work- expect societies support stole 300 books a week from Tipton Library which my uncle was the Librarian of because they saw it as an ideal site for a mosque

ReputationRep:
    Your in a minority then i live in a sub-urb full of ungrateful muslims who are showered in benefits, do not work- expect societies support stole 300 books a week from Tipton Library which my uncle was the Librarian of because they saw it as an ideal site for a mosque
    Muslims have contributed over £31 billion towards the UK economy. Just because perhaps not every Muslim you have met was half decent, it doesn't mean you should generalise an entire religious community in a country for the foolish acts of a few. Also, stealing and forceful behaviour is forbidden in Islam, so I'm just going to reassure you now that whatever those 'Muslims' were doing was not in accordance with our religious laws and their actions can't be blamed on the rest of the religion.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims have contributed over £31 billion towards the UK economy. Just because perhaps not every Muslim you have met was half decent, it doesn't mean you should generalise an entire religious community in a country for the foolish acts of a few. Also, stealing and forceful behaviour is forbidden in Islam, so I'm just going to reassure you now that whatever those 'Muslims' were doing was not in accordance with our religious laws and their actions can't be blamed on the rest of the religion.
    I care not about what they have contributed to my economy i would take a hit in the pocket to cut immigration in total. Its not just generalising a survey showed that 25% of Uk Muslims supported the 7/7 terror attacks as a percentage of todays population is 676,000 who support terrorism. If ISIS begged for a UK attack they have a big enough army to carry it out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...justified.html

ReputationRep:
    Then stay. If you have a job and are paying tax your healthcare isn't "free". It's pre-paid.

The point of leaving was future control not to kick everyone who is here out. Nobody suggested that.

I know people who can't get a visa from Canada because of the controls put on well you, from Poland, had no restrictions. I feel that's unfair but those of you here legally are here... well legally. Our crappy government and EU rules aren't your fault.

ReputationRep:
    Not all of us are pro unlimited immigration and pro EU.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.