Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've accepted a pgce in primary English at Exeter for this September and am wondering who else has?

I'm also wondering what people are doing about accommodation? As I read that some people live with host families which I definitely would not want to do aha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm applying for the exact same course. I'm still waiting on a reference before I can submit my application. How long did it take between you submitting your UCAS application and receiving an interview? I hope I'm not applying too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice12345_)
    Hey, I've accepted a pgce in primary English at Exeter for this September and am wondering who else has?

I'm also wondering what people are doing about accommodation? As I read that some people live with host families which I definitely would not want to do aha!
    Hi, I've accepted a place on the same course as you so we'll be seeing each other in September!

I live in Bridport (Dorset) so was contemplating commuting for the 2 months we have at uni, it's about a 50 min drive so not ideal but not sure how easy it would be to move for only 2 months!

ReputationRep:

Hey! I'm also doing the primary with English PGCE. I definitely won't be staying with a host family either haha. I've been looking at private halls accommodation. You could also check out Studentpad, people are looking for roommates there.Hope you find something!

See you in September

ReputationRep:

Hi ! Im doing the pace with upper Art, I'm coming from ireland and am completely lost in terms of what to do about accommodation But I agree I don't think a host family is the answer

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing primary science, I'm not sure what to do about accommodation either, a lot of people do live with host families, but I really don't think that's for me!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still looking for a place? I was a late applicant so only found out a couple of weeks ago and looking for a short term let is proving difficult so don't know if it will be easier with more than one person! I am already looking with another girl but could add more if people are still stuck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.