Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont wanna go School tomorrow :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sigh I really cba, going back to the daily races. I cba for the pressure, stress Coursework, Controlled Assessments I just cant. And I know I'm not gonna get any sleep over this..help? How did you get over this when you were in school or how did you get over this when you went back to school earlier on in the week?

ReputationRep:
    Get over yourself and realise that it's just school? You're not labouring in a camp or nursing sick people for 13 hours a day are you? School is to make your life better, not worse. What are you going to do in a few years' time? Be on benefits and sit at home because you can't be bothered to get a job and pay the bills?

ReputationRep:
    Peak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Get over yourself and realise that it's just school? You're not labouring in a camp or nursing sick people for 13 hours a day are you? School is to make your life better, not worse. What are you going to do in a few years' time? Be on benefits and sit at home because you can't be bothered to get a job and pay the bills?
    That's debatable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    That's debatable
    Yeah, sitting still on a chair inside, looking at a board and writing stuff is really hard isn't it? Get over yourself.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wait till college, it'll get worse.

Relish your GCSEs, do your best. I cannot stress to you how important it is for you to try your hardest now to be motivated for the future!

ReputationRep:
    Plan something nice to look forward to in the evening or at the weekend, this will motivate you to go to school.

ReputationRep:
    You don't get over it. You just do it. If you really don't want to go then don't go. But obviously you're gonna end up going anyway so you just wasted your time asking this pointless question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioclops)
    You don't get over it. You just do it. If you really don't want to go then don't go. But obviously you're gonna end up going anyway so you just wasted your time asking this pointless question.
    I might not go, I could runaway...

ReputationRep:
    You'll get through it. I wasn't feeling particularly motivated about going to college yesterday, but I bit the bullet and did it. Once you get back into the swing of things, it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  2017-01-04-23-33-59-772226620.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  9.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    This isn't your first year at school. So tell me how did you deal with it before? You just have to do that again really.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I got over it by not going into school often and by not doing any work when I did go in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    You'll get through it. I wasn't feeling particularly motivated about going to college yesterday, but I bit the bullet and did it. Once you get back into the swing of things, it'll be fine.
    Urgh I wish I was in College.
    • Political Ambassador

School is the easiest period of your life. What happens when you have to deal with real stuff?

Education is important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Urgh I wish I was in College.
    Mate you really don't. I'm suffocating under course work. Protip: don't take three fully course work subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    Mate you really don't. I'm suffocating under course work. Protip: don't take three fully course work subjects
    Lmao after having to experience GCSE Art dw I wont. I've literally been doing art coursework all day today and probably for the rest of the month.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs are pretty facile compared to what comes next. You don't want to go to school now but you'll definitely detest college if educationally you are losing motivation, although Sixth Form is not too bad when it comes to free periods

ReputationRep:
    just skive then
    and when you're at uni, you get to skive literally whenever you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    just skive then
    and when you're at uni, you get to skive literally whenever you want
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I got over it by not going into school often and by not doing any work when I did go in.
    Wow thanks guys!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.