Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Happy Birthday to @CheeseIsVeg!! Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    omg are you really?! awww this made my day man thanks bruh
    and no problem, it's a pleause to preach these hawt beeble and I'm doing good, what about you?
    :yep: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cube:
    XD haha just tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :yep: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cube:
    XD haha just tired
    aww
    what you studying atm, a levels? uni?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    aww
    what you studying atm, a levels? uni?
    A2 wbu?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    A2 wbu?
    Sorry to hijack the conversation but I am always happy to see someone in my school year :hugs:

What universities and courses have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    A2 wbu?
    oh cool, im doing btec
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Sorry to hijack the conversation but I am always happy to see someone in my school year :hugs:

What universities and courses have you applied to?
    Durham, York, ICL and Birmingham for Chemistry, wbu? :hugs:

oh cool, im doing btec
    ah nice Any future plans?

ReputationRep:

im thinking of secondary maths teacher but im not too sure, i always end up changing my mind at least every week
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    im thinking of secondary maths teacher but im not too sure, i always end up changing my mind at least every week
    Ooh! Haha, as you go on you'll eventually find out what you really want to go into :yep:

ReputationRep:
    aww you are too kind :hugs:

Really good, thanks Had lots of fun but ice cream instead of cake (not a fan )

lol no XD
    Haha, yes! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Nice! I hope it is successful - do not think like that! I think you'll get it - your project sounds so interesting! :ahee: Best of luck! :hugs:
    Yep, since Wednesday :sigh:
    Aaaw, thanks Cheese- you are so nice. You must have gave me good luck or something, because I got an email from them saying I was successful! Thanks for believing in me! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Michiyo x Everyone OTP?

Excuse you I did not sign up for a dating service, and Michiyo damn hun you ain't loyal. I thought we would ride or die but you got ho3s on the side. UWS and CheeseIsVeg, I'm disappointed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Aaaw, thanks Cheese- you are so nice. You must have gave me good luck or something, because I got an email from them saying I was successful! Thanks for believing in me! :hugs:
    Told you! Good luck :ahee::jumphug:
    (Original post by prazzyjazzy)

Excuse you I did not sign up for a dating service, and Michiyo damn hun you ain't loyal. I thought we would ride or die but you got ho3s on the side. UWS and CheeseIsVeg, I'm disappointed.
    :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to Exeter for FCH (International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese). Still waiting on them

No, prazzy, this is a misunderstanding! :cry: Cheese and Rhythmical started shipping me with UWS and UWS started shipping me with Cheese. That was a joke since I was shipped with so many people. I myself never shipped anything but you and me since our mutual love for Vikturi gives us a bond and connection that goes beyond human understanding, and I would never give that up for anyone else! :hugs:You are my only one :love: I EVEN CHANGED MY TSR TITLE TO REFLECT THIS!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

You forgot one ⊙_⊙

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to Exeter for FCH (International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese). Still waiting in them

No, prazzy, this is a misunderstanding! :cry: Cheese and Rhythmical started shipping me with UWS and UWS started shipping me with Cheese. That was a joke since I was shipped with so many people. I myself never shipped anything but you and me since our mutual love for Vikturi gives us a bond and connection that goes beyond human understanding, and I would never give that up for anyone else! :hugs:You are my only one :love: I EVEN CHANGED MY TSR TITLE TO REFLECT THIS!
    OH MY GOSH MY SWEET BBY BLESS U I'M SORRY DEAR, but ofc ur bae af- we were born to ship Vikturi after all it's just that UWS is such a player and I can't compete with his dank memes. I'm honoured to be in your TSR Title oml <3
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOSH MY SWEET BBY BLESS U I'M SORRY DEAR, but ofc ur bae af- we were born to ship Vikturi after all it's just that UWS is such a player and I can't compete with his dank memes. I'm honoured to be in your TSR Title oml <3
    IT IS ALRIGHT, MY DEAR <3 :hugs: THE POWER OF VIKTURI MAKES OUR LOVE ETERNAL!

SassKing13 congratulated us on our marriage and wishes us a happy, long marriage

ReputationRep:
    IT IS ALRIGHT, MY DEAR <3 :hugs: THE POWER OF VIKTURI MAKES OUR LOVE ETERNAL!

SassKing13 congratulated us on our marriage and wishes us a happy, long marriage
    :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear Cheese,

Congratulations. You are now slightly closer to death. And one day older than yesterday.

I hope your new age brings with it happiness, even if that is a gross dose of metaphor in the form of personification.

My advice now that you have reached an age of artificial societal importance would be to respect the Queen, yourself and your liver.

I humbly thank UWS for the mention and apologise for my tardiness in replying.

With tidings of salutation,

04MR17
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Dear Cheese,

Congratulations. You are now slightly closer to death. And one day older than yesterday.

I hope your new age brings with it happiness, even if that is a gross dose of metaphor in the form of personification.

My advice now that you have reached an age of artificial societal importance would be to respect the Queen, yourself and your liver.

I humbly thank UWS for the mention and apologise for my tardiness in replying.

With tidings of salutation,

04MR17
    My liver and I thank you for your well wishes :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    My liver and I thank you for your well wishes :hugs:
    That's my girl! Always being very sensible with the Port

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.