Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a Malaysian student who has studied in England, where I did my GCSEs and have obtained grade As in English Lit and Lang. I'm currently studying in an international school in Malaysia.

    I'm also an offer holder for the uni of Edinburgh, as well as Bristol, Durham and KCL.

    I was just wondering whether my GCSE English is sufficient for a UK Student Visa? Or do I have to do an IELTS exam?

    I've tried looking for an answer online but the information provided by the gov.UK website is not really that clear to me.

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.