Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black thugs KIDNAP and TORTURE white man, force him to say "**** Donald Trump"... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Look this is clearly an awful act that needs to be publicised. But is it just me or has this site been take over by lurkers from the_donald or something? Every other post is just pure vitriol aimed at immigrants, or just race baiting to the max. Was there any real need to highlight being BLACK and WHITE? Shouldn't the focus be on the crime itself and not the racial identify of the perpetrators, which is abundantly clear from the video?

Stuff like this makes me wonder why this site got rid of down votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    You act like black people protest and riot whenever there is a crime against them. There's a difference between protesting unlawful killings by the police who are supposed to protect you and protesting every other crime that's committed by a different race.
    The police are supposed to protect law-abiding citizens, not criminal thugs. And most Americans are grateful that they do this very well.

> Black police officer shoots a Black criminal
    > Black people riot and loot

> Black thugs kidnap and torture disabled White man
    > Implies there would be no protests if it was the other way around

Are you African/of African descent, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    The police are supposed to protect law-abiding citizens, not criminal thugs. And most Americans are grateful that they do this very well.

im of African so yeah African, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percypig17)
    Was there any real need to capitalise BLACK and WHITE
    The only thing I see capitalised in KIDNAP and TORTURE. So I don't know where you got that from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Appazap)
    im of African so yeah African, why?
    I wasn't asking you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Dindu duffin
    he a gud boi
    he dindu muffin

ReputationRep:
    Clickbait title if I ever saw it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AIDS Skrillex)
    he a gud boi
    he dindu muffin
    sheeit how u finna say he did dat
    he dindu puffin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    Clickbait title if I ever saw it.
    How?

ReputationRep:

Right you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to go case by case and dissect all the high-profile killings that have happened in America but I assure the majority who were killed weren't criminals. Even if they were, the police are not judge, jury and executioner. Most weren't even armed but they still got shot. My descent is of no consequence to this discussion.

Look this is clearly an awful act that needs to be publicised. But is it just me or has this site been take over by lurkers from the_donald or something? Every other post is just pure vitriol aimed at immigrants, or just race baiting to the max. Was there any real need to capitalise BLACK and WHITE? Shouldn't the focus be on the crime itself and not the racial identify of the perpetrators, which is abundantly clear from the video?

It's not just you (wish I hadn't even engaged). When someone commits a crime I don't make it a point to highlight their race like "oh that white peadophile who abused those footballers" or whatever else. It's not necessary.

How?
      It turns this into a race issue. The title should really be "gang kidnap disabled person and film themselves torturing him". I get that the perpetrators made some racist remarks against whites, but they probably also made remarks about his disabilities too. But that's not mentioned in the title.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      Where has the previous thread gone? I can't seem to find it!
      The previous thread is gone because it offended the PC police by criticising the attackers.

Anyhow, I should've known that the BLM cancer was behind this. The attackers should be publicly hanged, drawn, and quartered for all I care.

ReputationRep:
      Right you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not going to go case by case and dissect all the high-profile killings that have happened in America but I assure the majority who were killed weren't criminals.
      I think you'd be very hard pressed to find even one that didn't have a criminal background.

My descent is of no consequence to this discussion.
      No need to be ashamed.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zargabaath)
      sheeit how u finna say he did dat
      he dindu puffin
      shiet mohfugga he dindu nuffin mohfugga

ReputationRep:
      It turns this into a race issue.
      This is a race issue.

ReputationRep:
      It turns this into a race issue. The title should really be "gang kidnap disabled person and film themselves torturing him". I get that the perpetrators made some racist remarks against whites, but they probably also made remarks about his disabilities too. But that's not mentioned in the title.
      Stop the shilling, it's getting old now :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Look this is clearly an awful act that needs to be publicised. But is it just me or has this site been take over by lurkers from the_donald or something? Every other post is just pure vitriol aimed at immigrants, or just race baiting to the max. Was there any real need to capitalise BLACK and WHITE? Shouldn't the focus be on the crime itself and not the racial identify of the perpetrators, which is abundantly clear from the video?

We DO need to put emphasis on black and white because this was a RACIST crime.

ReputationRep:
      I get that there are a few bad apples and all ... but what really concerns me is that a woman with over 700 friends on FB live streamed this for THIRTY MINUTES and no cops come busting the door down. Why did no one report this as it happened? Her sister comments on the stream, "this isn't funny" as it's happening, but apparently doesn't call the cops nor does anyone else.
      I'm going to guess it's due to the bystander effect - each of the people seeing it would have assumed that someone else would do it anyway, and they'd be better off if they didn't get involved.

ReputationRep:
      It's not just you (wish I hadn't even engaged). When someone commits a crime I don't make it a point to highlight their race like "oh that white peadophile who abused those footballers" or whatever else. It's not necessary.
      Sure, that's a good thing when race wasn't the issue, but it was here.

ReputationRep:
      I think you'd be very hard pressed to find even one that didn't have a criminal background.

No need to be ashamed.
      If you can't have a discussion without knowing someone's race then you're just a troll. Ignoring you now...have a good day.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.