Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black thugs KIDNAP and TORTURE white man, force him to say "**** Donald Trump"... Watch

(Original post by Crassy)
      Neck yourself. The only "racist system" in place is the one telling whites we have to tolerate this **** in our own countries and civilisation. Want out of white society? Go starve in a mudhut in Apefrica subhuman.
      Jesus Christ
      You're really angry.
      This kind of hatred you've got stored up inside you makes me really pity you. There's no way you can be leading a joyful life when people of a different skin colour to you drive you apeshit. Especially when you're going to come across people with a different skin colour to you for all your life.

I've seen a lot of **** on this website but I've never seen a human as bitter as you and I hope somehow you get better because anger is such a soul destroying emotion.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StrawbAri)
      Jesus Christ
      You're really angry.
      This kind of hatred you've got stored up inside you makes me really pity you. There's no way you can be leading a joyful life when people of a different skin colour to you drive you apeshit. Especially when you're going to come across people with a different skin colour to you for all your life.

I've seen a lot of **** on this website but I've never seen a human as bitter as you and I hope somehow you get better because anger is such a soul destroying emotion.
      I am angry. I don't constantly feel like this, but sometimes it comes out. I deleted my post because ultimately it was childish.
      • Community Assistant
      • Wiki Support Team
      • Political Ambassador
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38525549

To quote from the BBC:

"In the video, assailants can be heard making derogatory statements against white people and Donald Trump."

I think that the word they are looking for is not derogatory, but racist. This is a vile, racist assault and it's time we start calling out racism of all forms rather than just against certain races.

ReputationRep:
      It's pretty ridiculous how all the media outlets have refused to show the incident even blanked and are quick to differential them from BLM as if that's the main issue.

(Original post by Dandaman1)
        Poverty doesn't make you kidnap and torture people, for Christ's sake. I was living below the poverty line for years and not once did I feel pressured to kidnap a guy and scalp him on camera. Stop making excuses for them. These people even had freaking Facebook accounts and iPhones.

Also, despite non-Hispanic whites in the US being the largest demographic in poverty and outnumbering black Americans about two-to-one in this regard, non-Hispanic whites are only ~10% of gang members (according to the Justice Department) and commit fewer murders in total and less violent crime per capita even when poverty rates are factored in. There's more to this than poverty.
        Yes there is more to this than poverty.
        It's hatred. Misplaced hatred. Blaming innocent people for the acts of a minority.
        It's the same type of hatred I'm seeing on this thread but no one will say anything about that.

It's this attitude towards people that look different to you that'll make the west crumble.
        It astonishes me so much because where I grew up in people of different skin colours are treated the same way.

Jesus it's crazy how bitter you have to be to kidnap and torture someone because of their skin. It's crazy how bitter you have to be to spend your time on a website posting hatred for people that look different to you.

ReputationRep:
        To think that some genuinely idiotic people believe that white people can't experience racism.

ReputationRep:
        I am angry. I don't constantly feel like this, but sometimes it comes out. I deleted my post because ultimately it was childish.

You think referring to Africa as Apefrica was simply childish? You've reduced it to a simple case of immaturity?

It was disgusting, you vile piece of filth. Why does the sort of thing that happened in the video happen to a vulnerable individual instead of the likes of you. Because if it did happen to you, you'd have simply had what's coming.

Shame really, isn't it.

ReputationRep:
        Sheeeeeeiiit guys they dindu nuffin wrong!
        OFFICER, THE WHITE MAN IS KEEPING THE BLACK MAN DOWN!
        Hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hold up!
        STOP BEING RAYCIST FAM!
        Cucked by a hindu, cucked by a dindu.
        WE
        WUZ
        KINGZ

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Twinpeaks)
        There has to be a reason this is only on dodgy websites. I call fake guys, come on.
        It's not fake I was like the first person to see the video by Britanny, or whatever its name is, I was browsing /pol/ at the time, pipe down peasant.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by toronto353)

To quote from the BBC:

"In the video, assailants can be heard making derogatory statements against white people and Donald Trump."

I think that the word they are looking for is not derogatory, but racist. This is a vile, racist assault and it's time we start calling out racism of all forms rather than just against certain races.
        I agree! And then these people are surprised that Trump wins the election. Trump victory is a reaction of normal people being fed up with mainstream media and politicians not stating the facts as you point out above.

ReputationRep:
        You think referring to Africa as Apefrica was simply childish? You've reduced it to a simple case of immaturity?

It was disgusting, you vile piece of filth. Why does the sort of thing that happened in the video happen to a vulnerable individual instead of the likes of you. Because if it did happen to you, you'd have simply had what's coming.

Shame really, isn't it.
        I bet you feel really enlightened and smart now. Well done, you have the correct opinions, you are a good person, well done you.
        • Community Assistant
        • Wiki Support Team
        • Political Ambassador
        • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DanGG)
        I agree! And then these people are surprised that Trump wins the election. Trump victory is a reaction of normal people being fed up with mainstream media and politicians not stating the facts as you point out above.
        You are exactly right and it's a reaction to people being fed up of double standards as well, where one group in society can say and do things, but another can't. We have to recognise that racism is discrimination by a member of one race towards a member of a different race and stop seeing racism as something only white people can be guilty of. It's the double standards that inflames social tension and division.

To quote from the BBC:

Surely "derogatory statements against white people" implies racism? In fact, I'd say its a better description - a racist comment does not necessarily imply that it is derogatory.
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mathemagicien)
          Surely "derogatory statements against white people" implies racism? In fact, I'd say its a better description - a racist comment does not necessarily imply that it is derogatory.
          I disagree. One definition of racism is that it is the 'prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.' As such, the comments were derogatory and racist, so why not call them out as racist?

ReputationRep:
          I bet you feel really enlightened and smart now. Well done, you have the correct opinions, you are a good person, well done you.
          I do actually, yeah. I hope you feel like the kind of person who refers to a race of individuals as "apes" in "mudhuts".

You are a sheer disgrace to humanity. And I say that hand on heart.

(Original post by Carthaginian)
          It's not fake I was like the first person to see the video by Britanny, or whatever its name is, I was browsing /pol/ at the time, pipe down peasant.
          "Pipe down peasant? Look out we have a hard man over here, who spends his days thumbing himself to live FB videos posted by women.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mathemagicien)
          I disagree. One definition of racism is that it is the 'prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.' As such, the comments were derogatory and racist, so why not call them out as racist?
          I agree with Mathemagicien. If you can't take "derogatory statements against white people" as racist then that's your failing. Racism is quite explicitly implied in the "against white people" part.

And racism can take many forms, and is not always explicitly derogatory.
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          I agree with Mathemagicien. If you can't take "derogatory statements against white people" as racist then that's your failing. Racism is quite explicitly implied in the "against white people" part.

Of course it's racism, but my point is that it should be called out as racism explicitly, let's not reserve that term solely for discriminatory actions by white people against other races.

ReputationRep:
          I do actually, yeah. I hope you feel like the kind of person who refers to a race of individuals as "apes" in "mudhuts".
          African people are Homo sapiens in the Hominidae family. Technically they are indeed apes, and many do live in mud huts...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Dandaman1)
          I'm rather surprised this rather horrific story isn't getting more attention from the media. It's not fake news, it wasn't a hoax, it actually happened. But only a handful of papers and broadcasters are talking about it.

The poor guy was mentally disabled, too.
          It's the fear of America being labelled racist which is the reason as to why it's still not as big news as it would be if the races were reversed. This is nothing new sadly, there's several incidents of black-on-white crime in America which was rarely mentioned. There's a story of a white teenage couple who were raped, tortured and then killed which didn't hit mainstream news and there was also two white teenage boys who were murdered as 'revenge attacks' for all the black people who were shot dead by police and the murders openly said this on their trial, that they weren't sorry for what they did because it was revenge... Killing two innocent people who had nothing to do with the deaths was 'revenge' for them...!

ReputationRep:

I believe that wording in these cases are very important. If you look at racist events directed against blacks or Muslims, then a larger amount of words such as 'racist', 'discriminatory' are used in the media. I think toronto was just saying that the article wasn't being true to what had happened. If what happened were to a black person then I am sure the article would be full of more accusatory terms than just 'derogatory statements', which is a very ambiguous statement.

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.