Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My life:::: Watch

ReputationRep:
    I didn't run away though. I was kicked out, then homeless, i have slept in plenty of crappy accomodation, including hostels and shelters, i have made friends with the homeless, cos i have been homeless, i have brought a woman over from africa, because i loved her,i have flown over to africa, against the wishes of every one in my family, to see the girl i haven't seen in person since she left in 2000, i have had her make me a man, and stood up in a british court, to fight for her visa on appeal, which i won, i have studied hard with a bunch of ninteen year olds at university for five years, nearly half my age, and left with a good degree (2.1), i have studied martial arts on and off, the last news being a gradind the other side of the country, which lasted four hours, and i broke my big toe, but went ahead and did the grading, where i had to perform all of the moves with uke, and i had to remember them, and the other wanna be yellow belts who were grading (about ten of us) just copied me, and i won that, what else, oh yes i have been the only father my now nine year old step daughter has ever know, from reading peppa pig to her when she wasn't one (in the holidays i had there), to taking and bringing her back to school, and going to town with her these days, now that she is old enough to to manage it.

So you've been in the army right, and done martial arts?

Good for you!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations.

(Original post by john2054)
    i have had her make me a man
    What do you mean by this? Were you not a man before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Congratulations.

What do you mean by this? Were you not a man before?
    We slept together, is what that means....

ReputationRep:
    broke my big toe
    Did you break the toe nail?
    I know how painful that could be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Did you break the toe nail?
    I know how painful that could be
    No I actually broke the big toe I think. We were running about the mats, at fast speed for over 4 hours, and it gave way. I'm not used to that kind of activity.

ReputationRep:
    so... life well spent?

any regrets?
    any other dreams or goals?
    would you recommend it to others??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    so... life well spent?

any regrets?
    any other dreams or goals?
    would you recommend it to others??
    Hi Nerry, i didn't have any friends for the first sixteen years of my life. Now i've got loads. I'd say the more you suffer, if you can fight through it, the better your rewards will be later on. That's my theory anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Wow

such an adventurous life

ReputationRep:
    Where have the first few posts gone :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I especially love the bit about you looking after yourstep daughter as your own.

Sometimes when you feel you've been dealt the shorter straw, the pleasures later on are greater.

ReputationRep:
    Have thought about creating a blog on here about your life?

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Have thought about creating a blog on here about your life?

Posted from OtherWorld
    thanks i already have a blog, here is the address:

http://blog.john2054.co.uk/#home

(Original post by 408655)
    Wow

such an adventurous life

thanks
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Where have the first few posts gone :rofl:
    i copied it from another site.....

(Original post by starfab)
    I especially love the bit about you looking after yourstep daughter as your own.

Sometimes when you feel you've been dealt the shorter straw, the pleasures later on are greater.
    true x
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I didn't run away though. I was kicked out, then homeless, i have slept in plenty of crappy accomodation, including hostels and shelters, i have made friends with the homeless, cos i have been homeless, i have brought a woman over from africa, because i loved her,i have flown over to africa, against the wishes of every one in my family, to see the girl i haven't seen in person since she left in 2000, i have had her make me a man, and stood up in a british court, to fight for her visa on appeal, which i won, i have studied hard with a bunch of ninteen year olds at university for five years, nearly half my age, and left with a good degree (2.1), i have studied martial arts on and off, the last news being a gradind the other side of the country, which lasted four hours, and i broke my big toe, but went ahead and did the grading, where i had to perform all of the moves with uke, and i had to remember them, and the other wanna be yellow belts who were grading (about ten of us) just copied me, and i won that, what else, oh yes i have been the only father my now nine year old step daughter has ever know, from reading peppa pig to her when she wasn't one (in the holidays i had there), to taking and bringing her back to school, and going to town with her these days, now that she is old enough to to manage it.

So you've been in the army right, and done martial arts?

Good for you!
    awsome dude and hope life treats you and your familia well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Oh wow
    (Original post by quasa)
    awsome dude and hope life treats you and your familia well.
    thanks guys...

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, that's Jason Bourne.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A life without regret is one not lived hard enough.

If you end your life with no regrets and all your ambitions fulfilled, you didnt set your aim high enough!

Keep on aiming ;D

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonoLuma)
    A life without regret is one not lived hard enough.

If you end your life with no regrets and all your ambitions fulfilled, you didnt set your aim high enough!

Keep on aiming ;D
    I hope when my life ends, the regrets will be minimal. I hope to have dealt with them by that point...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

What was your degree in? What are your career aspirations?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.