Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've applied to the MSc Global Migration programme and received an email requesting an official document from my university which states my overall mark. However, I've studied in Brazil and Brazilian universities don't use this system, I mean they don't calculate overall mark.

I explained it to the UCL and said that all my marks are in the transcript I've sent. I am waiting for an answer...

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Could anyone give any advice?

I'm living in London and trying to contact my university in Brazil... but there is another thing to do in the UK? As far as know, Naric doesn't do it.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

You can contact the department and tell them that they should check their own system and figure it out.

Equivalent qualifications for Brazil
    The award of the following from a recognised institution:

4 year Bachelor's/Licenciado/Professional Title with an overall mark of 7/10

Have you heard anything back from the department or the admissions office? I have also applied to that course and waiting for a reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabio Radigonda)
    Hi guys,

I've applied to the MSc Global Migration programme and received an email requesting an official document from my university which states my overall mark. However, I've studied in Brazil and Brazilian universities don't use this system, I mean they don't calculate overall mark.

I explained it to the UCL and said that all my marks are in the transcript I've sent. I am waiting for an answer...

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Could anyone give any advice?

I'm living in London and trying to contact my university in Brazil... but there is another thing to do in the UK? As far as know, Naric doesn't do it.

Cheers.
    Hi there, why don't you tell them to check internally what kind of classifications they require from Brazil. They should have something!

Did you hear back from them? I also applied to the programme and still awaiting a reply

Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.