Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims who have boyfriends/girlfriends Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes she does. I plan to come out some time after marriage, maybe years after marriage. I'm just concerned what she'll think about my drinking in bars(I won't do it at home).
    You're absolutely disgusting and I hope you leave her for humanity's sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatPumpkin)
    Is your name Arab/traditional Muslim?
    What an unusual name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    You don't see how? Are you for real? I would NEVER want to marry someone who hid that they are an ex Muslim and not a Muslim anymore. His fiancee CLEARLY thinks he is a Muslim, most Muslim girls wouldn't marry someone who isn't a Muslim because it is haram. It is such a disgusting thing he is about to do to her, and in my opinion, he doesn't love her at all.
    Yeah, how dreadful, almost as bad as leaving someone for their beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    Yes she does. I plan to come out some time after marriage, maybe years after marriage. I'm just concerned what she'll think about my drinking in bars(I won't do it at home).
    You are directly violating her faith and trust by not telling her

You're absolutely disgusting and I hope you leave her for humanity's sake.
    What's so disgusting? I'll never leave her because of some kid on an online forum..

ReputationRep:
    What's so disgusting? I'll never leave her because of some kid on an online forum..
    You're abusing her trust. Do you really think she would trust you after you tell her and love you? Lol no she wont. Most likely she'll leave you. Good luck with your sad marriage. You're just a disgusting person. Either tell her before marriage or don't marry her at all. You are ruining her.

And I'm not a "kid" - i'm an adult, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    My girlfriend is muslim, we've had sex, see each other every day, go on dates once every week or two, on our dates we go for a meal, to the cinema, walks.

A normal girlfriend..
    So is she only pretending to be Muslim in front of family?

You're abusing her trust. Do you really think she would trust you after you tell her and love you? Lol no she wont. Most likely she'll leave you. Good luck with your sad marriage. You're just a disgusting person. Either tell her before marriage or don't marry her at all. You are ruining her.

And I'm not a "kid" - i'm an adult, thanks.
    Of course she'll love me, in fact I'm the only one who can love her. On my wedding night when she comes back home with her, I'll start kissing her. She's never kissed a guy before.

Of course she'll love me, in fact I'm the only one who can love her. On my wedding night when she comes back home with her, I'll start kissing her. She's never kissed a guy before.
    Lol, you are unbelieveable. Do her a favour and dump her so an honest man can love her.

ReputationRep:
    if she decides to divorce u you're gonna lose all kinds of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    I'm now questioning the faith of the Muslims here who have openly admitted to committing this sin lol :holmes:
    The faith of the majority of Muslims is questionable.

Another question cos I'm curious, isn't oral sex still well... sex? So if there are people who are against sex before marriage why do they still have oral sex?

ReputationRep:
    With the first and only boyfriend I ever had, we were together for 4 days before we broke up xD. This was after he told me that he had gone on dates with another girl.

I just wanted to be like other girls and know what it was all like. But the most we ever did was hug. We were never actually alone together, always just with others around or in a cafe.But I honestly feel that G-d protected me from doing something that I would have regretted. We were supposed to meet up on a friday after a biochem lecture and his car was the only one that was broken into on that day.I would like to say that I wouldn't have slept with him, but If the truth be told I know that I would be lying. I was so in love with him that I didn't notice that he didn't treat me nicely. and I'm honestly glad that I didn't give him any of my firsts.

The only thing that taught me was that I now want to wait for someone who deserves my love. I think marriage is a huge commitment I would like to know my future husband before we get married but I won't kiss or sleep with him before hand.

(Original post by Lemons1990)
      I honestly feel that G-d protected me from doing something that I would have regretted.
      Any reason you censored the highlighted word? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LauraMayden1)
      The faith of the majority of Muslims is questionable.
      the faith of most religious people is questionable mate. be it Christianity, Hinduism, whatever

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hydeman)
      Any reason you censored the highlighted word? :holmes:
      It's just a habit. Rightly or wrongly I don' t write G‑d's name in a place where it may be discarded or erased. For me it's a way to give respect.

It's just a habit. Rightly or wrongly I don' t write G‑d's name in a place where it may be discarded or erased. For me it's a way to give respect.
        I see. I always thought that was something done mainly by Jews and (at a stretch) some Christians. I've never before seen a Muslim do it, but fair enough.

ReputationRep:
        Hi I am desparatley seeking BCU GRADUATION CEREMONY TICKETS FOR 10/01/17 at SYMPHONY HALL the afternoon session. Please txt me on 07983449066.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Hydeman)
        I see. I always thought that was something done mainly by Jews and (at a stretch) some Christians. I've never before seen a Muslim do it, but fair enough.
        I did originally read it on Chabad.org a Jewish website and it made sense. I recently started reading and studying the Torah and I will do the same for the New Testament.

ReputationRep:
        With the first and only boyfriend I ever had, we were together for 4 days before we broke up xD. This was after he told me that he had gone on dates with another girl.

I just wanted to be like other girls and know what it was all like. But the most we ever did was hug. We were never actually alone together, always just with others around or in a cafe.But I honestly feel that G-d protected me from doing something that I would have regretted. We were supposed to meet up on a friday after a biochem lecture and his car was the only one that was broken into on that day.I would like to say that I wouldn't have slept with him, but If the truth be told I know that I would be lying. I was so in love with him that I didn't notice that he didn't treat me nicely. and I'm honestly glad that I didn't give him any of my firsts.

The only thing that taught me was that I now want to wait for someone who deserves my love. I think marriage is a huge commitment I would like to know my future husband before we get married but I won't kiss or sleep with him before hand.
        So you would go out with him rather than anything arranged

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.