Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    &&&&££££££££&&&&

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sejleker,
    My names Priya, I'm in East London too innit. I making a short film this year, soo yer I could use you, just going to check your ad.
    Are you available April?

Priya

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sej

Sorry for late reply, I didn't get email notification, I just checked back here.

That's great news innit, we should deffinetly meet up when you return!
    I finished my media/film studies last year, soo technically I'm not a student, but a filmmaker now.
    My film is a crime story set in London and your character would be the only female member of a gang. Your part would involve doing a fight scene with an Indian girl (I think you did one before), she is the main character. I can only pay you expenses sorry!
    Oh, would you be OK to wear your black leather skirt suit for my film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sejleker)
    That is fine Priya no problem. I would love to meet also. You are exactly the type of filmmaker I was looking to meet here and you film sounds wonderful. I can do a fight scene that is not a problem I can do this. If you can pay expenses that will,be fine and I am happy to wear my leather outfit for your film of course. I will send you my contact details for my return to uk.
    Hey Sej,

That's awesome!
    I still need to know your UK return date, think you said Febuary?
    I can't see the picture in your ad now either innit?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.