Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    &&&&££££££££&&&&

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sejleker,
    My names Priya, I'm in East London too innit. I making a short film this year, soo yer I could use you, just going to check your ad.
    Are you available April?

Priya

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sej

Sorry for late reply, I didn't get email notification, I just checked back here.

That's great news innit, we should deffinetly meet up when you return!
    I finished my media/film studies last year, soo technically I'm not a student, but a filmmaker now.
    My film is a crime story set in London and your character would be the only female member of a gang. Your part would involve doing a fight scene with an Indian girl (I think you did one before), she is the main character. I can only pay you expenses sorry!
    Oh, would you be OK to wear your black leather skirt suit for my film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sejleker)
    That is fine Priya no problem. I would love to meet also. You are exactly the type of filmmaker I was looking to meet here and you film sounds wonderful. I can do a fight scene that is not a problem I can do this. If you can pay expenses that will,be fine and I am happy to wear my leather outfit for your film of course. I will send you my contact details for my return to uk.
    Hey Sej,

That's awesome!
    I still need to know your UK return date, think you said Febuary?
    I can't see the picture in your ad now either innit?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.