Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't know what to do???? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey , my name is Niamh and I'm having a few issues. I took a pregnancy test today and it came up positive!!! I do rly want a baby because I think the father of the baby is the boy I'm in love with but it could be 6 other boys so I'm kind of panicking at the same time. Also, I'm slightly inbred because I'm Irish so I'm worried this may be an issue with my baby. Are pregnancy tests reliable or nah cos this is slightly worrying me now? Pls send genuine replies this is not spam!
    Love from,
    Niamh

ps. if anyone doesn't want to post the reply on here pm me or snapchat me at niamhall21

Thanks guys!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Why would you be slightly inbred on the basis that you are Irish? Why would you say that?

DNA test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Why would you be slightly inbred on the basis that you are Irish? Why would you say that?

DNA test.
    Well my grandparents are cousins so people have said that's not normal in the UK but it is in Ireland so I was kind of confused
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishniamh101)
    Well my grandparents are cousins so people have said that's not normal in the UK but it is in Ireland so I was kind of confused
    I'm kind of confused as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm kind of confused as well.
    Pm me to talk about it x
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pm me to talk about it x
    Nah.

We have discussed it already, take a DNA test as I said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nah.

We have discussed it already, take a DNA test as I said.
    Wait a DNA test to see if I'm actually inbred or to see who the baby's father is?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wait a DNA test to see if I'm actually inbred or to see who the baby's father is?
    Lol! I think you've already self-diagnosed the inbred part, even though I don't believe it's true at all.

Obviously to see who the baby's father is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Lol! I think you've already self-diagnosed the inbred part, even though I don't believe it's true at all.

Obviously to see who the baby's father is.
    Okay thank you hun x

ReputationRep:
    Hey , my name is Niamh and I'm having a few issues. I took a pregnancy test today and it came up positive!!! I do rly want a baby because I think the father of the baby is the boy I'm in love with but it could be 6 other boys so I'm kind of panicking at the same time. Also, I'm slightly inbred because I'm Irish so I'm worried this may be an issue with my baby. Are pregnancy tests reliable or nah cos this is slightly worrying me now? Pls send genuine replies this is not spam!
    Love from,
    Niamh

ps. if anyone doesn't want to post the reply on here pm me or snapchat me at niamhall21

Thanks guys!
    I hope you find an answer to your problems, but if there are six other boys, I dont think you love this guy. (unless he knows about them all and is ok with that, of course.)

ReputationRep:
    hey babe,
    I think you should test the baby to see if it has any deformities if you are actually inbred, also I love the name Niamh, is it irish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonoLuma)
    I hope you find an answer to your problems, but if there are six other boys, I dont think you love this guy. (unless he knows about them all and is ok with that, of course.)
    I do really love him actually that was a bit horrible. We're in an open relationship so he doesn't mind me sleeping with other men like I don't mind him sleeping with other men, but thanks for the concern babe x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabriellakhan)
    Troll
    It's not actually so if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumbrookxoxo)
    hey babe,
    I think you should test the baby to see if it has any deformities if you are actually inbred, also I love the name Niamh, is it irish?
    Okey doke thanks for the advice hun! And yeah but I actually hate how it's spelt because it's not the normal way of Neve

ReputationRep:
    You are definitely inbred. Crappy troll.

ReputationRep:
    yh she inbread I'm her brother/cousin/uncle xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    You are definitely inbred. Crappy troll.
    I'm not a troll, Niamh me alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)

DNA test.
    im, inbreAD im irish so

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a troll, Niamh me alone.
    Haha, did you choose the name just so that you could make that pun?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavaridge)
    Haha, did you choose the name just so that you could make that pun?!
    No my name is actually Niamh lol xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.