The Student Room Group

What do Arab guys think of Asian girls

Any British Arab guys here? What do u think of British south Asian girls, would you ever get with one

Scroll to see replies

Bump
I can't speak or all Arabs but majority of them will either go for white girls or other Arab girls
:rolleyes: another one of these
This asian and arab thing is so pathetic. A person is a person, their ethnicity doesn't represent their personality. :colonhash:
Reply 5
The British South Asian girl wouldn't be you by any chance, would it? And you're interested in an Arab guy.... Perhaps you should speak to him :smile:
Original post by UWS
The British South Asian girl wouldn't be you by any chance, would it? And you're interested in an Arab guy.... Perhaps you should speak to him :smile:

I'm asking in general. I'm just curious about them but don't actually want to get with one (long term)
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I can't speak or all Arabs but majority of them will either go for white girls or other Arab girls

U an Arab guy?
Original post by Anonymous
U an Arab guy?

No. A half Arab girl
That they should cover up
Not again. :facepalm2:

I'm a south Asian girl, btw and these threads are getting pretty old. Sorry. :dontknow:
Original post by Mr Moon Man
That they should cover up

What u mean
that they are kawaii desu~
Hi I'm Arab I lived in London some years ago hope I can help I know many Arabs (myself included) like Asian girls (traditional filippinas Mainly cuz their considered ahl al kitab (Abrahamic religions) many gulf Arabs have Asian spouse and are happy with their lives) but that's individually speaking I mean if the guy is somewhat independent in his choice of marriage due to strong tribal culture marrying an Arab guy means marrying his entire family some guys may only have half of a right to choose a girl whether if to approve her or not remains a family matter.I like to marry some certain Asian girl myself and I've somewhat talked about her with my mother and grandparents but not to my father ,I don't have the courage yet ,but I will soon
I wouldn't say no to Priyanka Chopra
Original post by Anonymous
Any British Arab guys here? What do u think of British south Asian girls, would you ever get with one

Like every other question of this type, the answer is "it depends on the guy and it depends on the girl"
I'm Asian and I would love to meet and marry an arab man, one day.
Original post by Darwish 90
Hi I'm Arab I lived in London some years ago hope I can help I know many Arabs (myself included) like Asian girls (traditional filippinas Mainly cuz their considered ahl al kitab (Abrahamic religions) many gulf Arabs have Asian spouse and are happy with their lives) but that's individually speaking I mean if the guy is somewhat independent in his choice of marriage due to strong tribal culture marrying an Arab guy means marrying his entire family some guys may only have half of a right to choose a girl whether if to approve her or not remains a family matter.I like to marry some certain Asian girl myself and I've somewhat talked about her with my mother and grandparents but not to my father ,I don't have the courage yet ,but I will soon

I'm Asian, and I would love to meet and marry an Arab man one day.
Original post by Tasha J.
I'm Asian and I would love to meet and marry an arab man, one day.

Please don't bump up 3 year old threads.
Reply 19
Me too , i am arab and i would love to dating Asian girl

Quick Reply

Latest