Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do Arab guys think of Asian girls Watch

Any British Arab guys here? What do u think of British south Asian girls, would you ever get with one

Bump

ReputationRep:
      I can't speak or all Arabs but majority of them will either go for white girls or other Arab girls

ReputationRep:
      :rolleyes: another one of these

ReputationRep:
      This asian and arab thing is so pathetic. A person is a person, their ethnicity doesn't represent their personality.
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      The British South Asian girl wouldn't be you by any chance, would it? And you're interested in an Arab guy.... Perhaps you should speak to him

(Original post by UWS)
      The British South Asian girl wouldn't be you by any chance, would it? And you're interested in an Arab guy.... Perhaps you should speak to him
      I'm asking in general. I'm just curious about them but don't actually want to get with one (long term)

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
      I can't speak or all Arabs but majority of them will either go for white girls or other Arab girls
      U an Arab guy?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      U an Arab guy?
      No. A half Arab girl

ReputationRep:
      That they should cover up

ReputationRep:
      Not again. :facepalm2:

I'm a south Asian girl, btw and these threads are getting pretty old. Sorry. :dontknow:

(Original post by Mr Moon Man)
      That they should cover up
      What u mean

ReputationRep:
      that they are kawaii desu~

ReputationRep:
      Hi I'm Arab I lived in London some years ago hope I can help I know many Arabs (myself included) like Asian girls (traditional filippinas Mainly cuz their considered ahl al kitab (Abrahamic religions) many gulf Arabs have Asian spouse and are happy with their lives) but that's individually speaking I mean if the guy is somewhat independent in his choice of marriage due to strong tribal culture marrying an Arab guy means marrying his entire family some guys may only have half of a right to choose a girl whether if to approve her or not remains a family matter.I like to marry some certain Asian girl myself and I've somewhat talked about her with my mother and grandparents but not to my father ,I don't have the courage yet ,but I will soon

ReputationRep:
      I wouldn't say no to Priyanka Chopra

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Any British Arab guys here? What do u think of British south Asian girls, would you ever get with one
      Like every other question of this type, the answer is "it depends on the guy and it depends on the girl"

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.