Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Has anyone made it through to the telephone interview or further? If so have you had your telephone interview yet? If so what should I expect from it? i.e. questions? Any tips would be grateful.

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiej793)
    Hi,
    Has anyone made it through to the telephone interview or further? If so have you had your telephone interview yet? If so what should I expect from it? i.e. questions? Any tips would be grateful.

Thanks
    Hi Sophie,
    Yes I have recently completed the telephone interview and to be honest its pretty straight forward. Just why JP and why this scheme and not uni. I'm through to the assessment centre let us know how you get on?
    Thanks
    Matt

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've got my telephone interview on Friday. Can anyone give me any tips on what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    Hey guys, I've got my telephone interview on Friday. Can anyone give me any tips on what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks

Is this for the london based one?? And its really straight forward, ask you like why jp morgan, some backround info uve done on the company, why an apprentoceship and then some questions on ur eligibility

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harpreetrai3)
    Is this for the london based one?? And its really straight forward, ask you like why jp morgan, some backround info uve done on the company, why an apprentoceship and then some questions on ur eligibility
    yeah it's for the London based one. I did the interview and it was really straightforward. Do you know when they get back with the results?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have made it through to the telephone interview and was wondering how long these have taken people who have already done them. I am busy pretty much all week every week, and was trying to arrange a time to have this interview.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I have also completed the telephone interview for this, but have not received a response yet.. have you?

ReputationRep:
    When I did my telephone interview they said it would take 7-10 days to get a response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    When I did my telephone interview they said it would take 7-10 days to get a response
    I completed mine on 6th March and have not yet heard back.. have you heard back for yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink77)
    I completed mine on 6th March and have not yet heard back.. have you heard back for yours?
    I done mine on the 17th, they should be getting back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    How long did the interview itself take roughly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollie_maxi)
    How long did the interview itself take roughly?
    Roughly 10 mins

ReputationRep:
    Either they forgot to call me or they have the wrong number, anyone else get this?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been sent any information regarding the assessment days? I have emailed but they have said nothing about what the day will entail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelmarsham)
    Has anyone been sent any information regarding the assessment days? I have emailed but they have said nothing about what the day will entail.
    When did they get back to you to let you know you got through?
    I did my telephone interview a few weeks ago and still haven't heard any news. So I called today and they said they are still finalising their decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    When did they get back to you to let you know you got through?
    I did my telephone interview a few weeks ago and still haven't heard any news. So I called today and they said they are still finalising their decision.
    I got told I had been invited to the assessment day really quick which I was shocked at, within an hour or so after my phone call. I applied just after applications opened however so I think that there weren't as many applicants when I did my phone call interview hence they could give me a quick response. Are you in contact with someone from BPP? I know two other people who have applied and one found in a few days after and one found out two weeks after so I think it varies massively.

ReputationRep:
    I got told I had been invited to the assessment day really quick which I was shocked at, within an hour or so after my phone call. I applied just after applications opened however so I think that there weren't as many applicants when I did my phone call interview hence they could give me a quick response. Are you in contact with someone from BPP? I know two other people who have applied and one found in a few days after and one found out two weeks after so I think it varies massively.
    I emailed the person I'm in contact with at BPP but they haven't gotten back to my emails so I thought it would be best to call them. They said I should be hearing something by Friday so I hope I get through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    I emailed the person I'm in contact with at BPP but they haven't gotten back to my emails so I thought it would be best to call them. They said I should be hearing something by Friday so I hope I get through.
    Do you think the phone interview went well? My contact at BPP has been so slow in answering their emails I think I'm going to phone soon.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the phone interview went well? My contact at BPP has been so slow in answering their emails I think I'm going to phone soon.
    I thought it went well, did stumble once or twice but overall it was good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.