Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhavneet12356)
    Yesss it was amazing. You Saab taken by into this room with 40 other people they first took pictures and then there's a talk.. and then the group exercise which is not hard at alll. Then the test was like an iq test you have 15 minutes and 50 questions and then you ask the previous apprentices questions. It was a really good day!!!!
    That sounds really nice, Bank of England was so intense today I'm glad that this seems more personality based whereas today was extremely technical. 40 people? so it's quite a big group of people are you split into smaller groups for the assessment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelmarsham)
    That sounds really nice, Bank of England was so intense today I'm glad that this seems more personality based whereas today was extremely technical. 40 people? so it's quite a big group of people are you split into smaller groups for the assessment?
    Yeah because this is an early stage I think they wanna see your personality and how you deal being around different people. I'm guessing it's 40 of us & then for the group session we get split into smaller groups? Hopefully all goes well see you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlou0612)
    Ah that's good!!! Hope all went well - I know 3 of us on here have ours Friday hopefully all goes well!
    I have mine on Friday too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fijohnson)
    I have mine on Friday too!
    Hope it all goes well. I think there's 4 of us from this forum going Friday. Should be good! See you then

ReputationRep:
    Was there anyway yo could prepare for the group exercise? It seems from what i've looked at online it's really just an on the day thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelmarsham)
    Was there anyway yo could prepare for the group exercise? It seems from what i've looked at online it's really just an on the day thing
    I don't think there's any way we can prepare for them. I think it will depend on the task and the people we are grouped with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fzunn)
    I don't think there's any way we can prepare for them. I think it will depend on the task and the people we are grouped with.
    Hey how did everyone's assement day go? Did anyone get an email yet haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhavneet12356)
    Hey how did everyone's assement day go? Did anyone get an email yet haha
    Not heard anything yet... have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramie)
    Not heard anything yet... have you?
    Nope! so hopefully we will find out Monday, how did everyone's days go? It was very much focused on you as a person wasn't it rather than testing any specific technical skills.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard either but when I spoke to the lady they said there was another assessment after ours. So we will probably know Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlou0612)
    I haven't heard either but when I spoke to the lady they said there was another assessment after ours. So we will probably know Monday
    Yeah, I haven't heard anything as of yet. How did everyone find it? The 50 questions in 15 minutes? Everyone manage to finish? I just about did missed a few although.. how was the group task? I enjoyed that..

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I was there at the assessment centre on the 20th. I got an email literally 45minutes after it finished. Hopefully they will get back to you guys by Monday!

I wonder how the Insight Evening will be!?

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm through to the insight evening tomorrow from 6-8pm, anyone know what to expect? I know it is networking so essentially talking to people, but is anyone preparing questions or anything to do with preparation?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to prepare for the video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back after the video interview yet? I did mine on the 6th, havent heard anything yet!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.