Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

Post here if you've applied to pharmacy and if you've received an offer/interview

I applied with a btec which I had to beg my college to let the class do more units to let us apply, I'm predicted D*D*D. I have 3+ months shadowing work in a variety of hospitals and a strong personal statement.. Only downside is I have a criminal record hoping it doesn't affect my application to much.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview at LJMU at the end of February, anyone know the interview questions?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Charles97)
    Hey all

Post here if you've applied to pharmacy and if you've received an offer/interview

I applied with a btec which I had to beg my college to let the class do more units to let us apply, I'm predicted D*D*D. I have 3+ months shadowing work in a variety of hospitals and a strong personal statement.. Only downside is I have a criminal record hoping it doesn't affect my application to much.
    Hi Charles,
    It's great to see you being proactive both in your studies and work shadowing you have undertaken and it's evident through your predicted grades you are doing extremely well; hopefully you have orchestrated all of this in your personal statement as it can make you a strong candidate

In terms of the criminal record side, I don't know much about the universities policy, but as long as you declare any relevant convictions that is extremely important - you can find more here. Declaring yes doesn't not automatically exclude you from applying.

Best of luck with your studies and hope to see you at UoR in September. If you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch

Mark
    Final Year Accounting and Management
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    For those looking to see if Pharmacy is for them or want to experience a "Taster Session" we are hosting a Pharmacy Taster Day on Wednesday April 5th 2017 You can register your interest to http://www.unitasterdays.com/eventDetails.aspx?ID=45035

Mark
    Final Year Accounting and Management

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.