Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    if ur really grungy, the idea of sitting in your own dirt dusnt appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Baths are just too much effort!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    that too + sumone always wants the loo just as you get comfy

ReputationRep:
    Showers because they're cleaner. If I bath I always shower after.

ReputationRep:
    As well as being rich and successful - I aim to own a platinum shower with 3 heads and 16 jets (by the time I'm 32).

The modern man wants a bath about as much as he wants a bidet i.e. he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    usually shower, but a bath is nice every once and a while

ReputationRep:
    We have a wet room. It's great, a massive big shower essentially, with multiple heads and a massive dish type shower head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    As well as being rich and successful - I aim to own a platinum shower with 3 heads and 16 jets (by the time I'm 32).

The modern man wants a bath about as much as he wants a bidet i.e. he doesn't.
    Go for it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    How much effort is it?!

Put the drain, turn on water, and sit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Showers because they're cleaner. If I bath I always shower after.
    A quick rinse to rinse of the water off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    I want it.

*bloody Abbey girls, too much money*
    All my parents money though, not mine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    All my parents money though, not mine!
    But there's something called inheritance dearie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    But there's something called inheritance dearie.
    Hehe, cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    Hehe, cool
    lol, I guess it is. Although don't take me too seriously - I don't want to open tomorrow's paper to be greeted with 'Reading girl commits double-homicide and flees in daddy's Bentley'. I'd prefer Reading to remain nameless. Afterall, it's only since joining UKL that it entered my vocabulary (and general consciousness).

ReputationRep:
    My doing or her's or someone else's? I don't keep up-to-date with these things.

Reading: Commuter settlement 30 minutes to the west of London. Very close to Oxford! That's about it, really... Has two fantastic grammar schools (everything else is pretty rubbish ) Apart from the football stadium.
    And one private school with attractive green uniforms And my daddy doesn't drive a Bentley, it's a TVR

ReputationRep:
    My doing or her's or someone else's? I don't keep up-to-date with these things.

Reading: Commuter settlement 30 minutes to the west of London. Very close to Oxford! That's about it, really... Has two fantastic grammar schools (everything else is pretty rubbish ) Apart from the football stadium.
    You're both at fault.

Is Reading near Maidenhead? Because a few years ago, I had planned to live in Maidenhead and commute to London after reading an article in the Sunday Times property, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Showers, easily. Firstly, showers are refreshing... getting water splashed in your face and everything. A bath is just boring. Secondly, people say showers use less water, although I'm skeptical because I have a shower for at least as long as it takes me to run a bath...

Thirdly it takes less time.

ReputationRep:
    yes, I agree Reading has two fantastic grammar schools (only joking, it has three or four good schools)

our school has a shower but then again Reading school is poor compared to Abbey School

ReputationRep:
    I say showers.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.