Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    showers are good, but after a hard day at work or hard week at work all I want to do is soak in the bath till im a prune!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to say baths. I just find them really relaxing, especially after a hard day at work. I like to just lay back with really hot water, lots of bubbles (and the rubber duck). It's really refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    I'm going to say baths. I just find them really relaxing, especially after a hard day at work. I like to just lay back in really hot water, lots of bubbles (and the rubber duck). It's really refreshing.
    I am the same, some how showers don;t really apeal to me. Baths are about the only place I can ever relax.

ReputationRep:
    Showers are great - quick, easy and never go cold. However, it is a bit of a pain when ur trying to shave ur legs!

ReputationRep:
    I like showers, and I recently discovered that a cold shower every once in a while can be really refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I like showers, and I recently discovered that a cold shower every once in a while can be really refreshing.
    Or quite painful unless you leave in a hot climate where cold isn't really cold.

ReputationRep:
    showers, theyre quicker.
    but baths are so relaxing after a long day

ReputationRep:
    We didn't even have a shower until 2001 and even now its not electric, its one of those mixer taps, but the preasure in our house is so high that you don't need a seperate pump and the boiler is good enough for the heating of the water. The mixer tap apparantly came out of a stately home too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Or quite painful unless you leave in a hot climate where cold isn't really cold.
    I live where it is hot, but cold water is still cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I live where it is hot, but cold water is still cold.
    There is cold and cold though, on a cold winters day the water here is probably about 1c, where as in the summer its more 5c or somthing, still cold but a bit warmer. I noticed in spain the cold water wasn't as cold as it is here.

ReputationRep:
    With the current humid temperature, definatly showers.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.