Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you be put off by this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Ffs, hair is normal, and stop seeking validation online.
    Pls rate my toes, one of them is slightly hairier than the rest help pls don't judge i'm worried no one will like me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdukazam)
    Pls rate my toes, one of them is slightly hairier than the rest help pls don't judge i'm worried no one will like me

ReputationRep:
    meh..not optimal but wouldn't bother me that much
    but I would guess that on average it would be a turn-off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    Yeah, it's exactly the same thing...

If you can't stand seeing a little bum hair, how dull is your sex?
    Fantastic, because my partner doesn't have any. Thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Fantastic, because my partner doesn't have any. Thanks for asking
    Wow....lights off on top huh?

Why bother eating it without a little seasoning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    Wow....lights off on top huh?
    Nope, just a hair free crack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Nope, just a hair free crack.
    It adds a little character to the area though, helps retain flavour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Gross.... One of the main reasons I don't shag guys is because they have hairy arses.
    Why didn't you go for smooth butt guys then? There are plenty of those Plus, your buns are hairy, have you ever wondered maybe girls didn't like that either :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Why didn't you go for smooth butt guys then? There are plenty of those Plus, your buns are hairy, have you ever wondered maybe girls didn't like that either :mmm:
    There's also a **** 'n' balls on the other side of the perineum which doesn't quite suit my taste :rofl:

You joke actually, but I did use Veet Sensitive on my arse for a girl I was seeing a good few years ago. Thing is, even girls have hair between their ass-cheeks, it's just very fine and short but it at least creates a perfect little bit of friction. When I went totally bald, in the summer... OMG. Sweaty asscrack with absolutely no hair = two ass-cheeks slip-n-sliding off each other in the most uncomfortable fashion whilst you walk :rofl: Even the odd squelch here and there :toofunny: Horrible experience... Apart from that, though, I've never been asked by any girl to shave my arse

ReputationRep:
    There's also a **** 'n' balls on the other side of the perineum which doesn't quite suit my taste :rofl:

You joke actually, but I did use Veet Sensitive on my arse for a girl I was seeing a good few years ago. Thing is, even girls have hair between their ass-cheeks, it's just very fine and short but it at least creates a perfect little bit of friction. When I went totally bald, in the summer... OMG. Sweaty asscrack with absolutely no hair = two ass-cheeks slip-n-sliding off each other in the most uncomfortable fashion whilst you walk :rofl: Even the odd squelch here and there :toofunny: Horrible experience... Apart from that, though, I've never been asked by any girl to shave my arse
    Nobody tells you to cuddle sausage and eggs during the act The one in bold, mm sounds interesting :sexface::lol: See! Girls don't judge, so maybe give it a go? It might even be a nice touch to a sexy time

ReputationRep:
    Nobody tells you to cuddle sausage and eggs during the act The one in bold, mm sounds interesting :sexface::lol: See! Girls don't judge, so maybe give it a go? It might even be a nice touch to a sexy time
    No, but even if I can't see it, I know it's there :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No, but even if I can't see it, I know it's there :rofl:
    Get few shots before then to get more bravery :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Get few shots before then to get more bravery :lol:
    I don't drink though :no:

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink though :no:
    Fine then

ReputationRep:
    Fine then
    Even when I did used to drink I still used to be fairly picky about who I slept with with it came to girls, so a fella wouldn't have had much of a chance :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Even when I did used to drink I still used to be fairly picky about who I slept with with it came to girls, so a fella wouldn't have had much of a chance :lol:
    Unless they got you very very drunk

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.