The Student Room Group

What's your craziest student loan spend?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Omg same :five:
All those cheeky nando's :colone:
When your bank statement is literally a daily food diary:colondollar:

hahahaha literally! :five: it just shows what i ate and when :rofl:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
hahahaha literally! :five: it just shows what i ate and when :rofl:

Cause food is number 1 bae:h:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Cause food is number 1 bae:h:

after me of course :wink: :biggrin: :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Spock's Socks
A trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach :teehee: I spent nearly all my money on that trip and basiclaly lived off of beans and toast and noodles for the next three weeks til my payment :colondollar:
I don't understand why people even go there, it's nothing like as good as it used to be...
Original post by l'etranger
That one's going in the Mail.

It will probably be lies.
Reply 25
Original post by discobish
Attention all spendaholics :woo:

What's the craziest thing you've spent your loan on? :colondollar::colondollar:

Have you parted with your dolla for holidays? DJ decks? PLASTIC SURGERY?

(seriously, some people have...)

Have you ran out of money less than a week/month after receiving your loan because of guilty purchases? :oops:

Share your spending secrets :zomg:

I bought a tenor horn. :colondollar:

Tbf, I actually play it, and I enjoy it. Used to play it at school, you see, and it was always a kind of bucket list item to buy one. I got it second hand, but in perfect condition.
I once decided it would be fun to spend £120 on a trip to Manchester for a day (by train) XD I came all the way from Cheltenham as well (2 and a half hours) and then spent another £100 in all the different shops there (I am the definition of a shopaholic haha) :O
Original post by hannahbanana198
I once decided it would be fun to spend £120 on a trip to Manchester for a day (by train) XD I came all the way from Cheltenham as well (2 and a half hours) and then spent another £100 in all the different shops there (I am the definition of a shopaholic haha) :O

that actually sounds like fun! :rofl:
It was! Literally, the shopping centre there was MASSIVE, and the train station was huge as well. I don't know what was going through my mind to make me want to go to Manchester haha! I just love travelling. I've made it a goal to visit all major cities in England haha (excluding Scotland XD )
Original post by CleverSquirrel
that actually sounds like fun! :rofl:
Original post by hannahbanana198
It was! Literally, the shopping centre there was MASSIVE, and the train station was huge as well. I don't know what was going through my mind to make me want to go to Manchester haha! I just love travelling. I've made it a goal to visit all major cities in England haha (excluding Scotland XD )

hahahaha my gosh that actually sounds amazing!!!

really? thats the one place i wanna go :rofl: why not?!
Reply 30
1 way ticket to Sydney
Original post by UWS
Two Tesco value meals instead of one.

Driving lessons probably

Quick Reply

Latest