Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Unconditional offers at Birmingham city university (BCU) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I completed my a levels last year achieving the grades BBC. I'm currently completing an additional A level which I want to pursue at Uni I'm predicted a grade C for.
    Am I likely to receive an unconditional offer from Birmingham City University? The grade requirements for my course are BBC.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Which course is it that you're applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I am in a similar situation and have applied for Business Management, predicted grades of BBB. Am i likely to receive an unconditional?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think it's best if you get in touch with our Course Enquiries team to discuss your grades! It's very informal, and you'll be able to ask all the questions that you might not want to ask on the Student Room! If you have a look at this page on our website, you can contact them by email or phone! Best of luck
    (Original post by PatBCU)
    I am in a similar situation and have applied for Business Management, predicted grades of BBB. Am i likely to receive an unconditional?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    We recommend getting in touch with our Course Enquiries team as it totally depends on each individual circumstance, including your GCSEs and references! If you have a look at this page on our website, you can contact them by email or phone! Best of luck
    (Original post by atwood2699)
    I completed my a levels last year achieving the grades BBC. I'm currently completing an additional A level which I want to pursue at Uni I'm predicted a grade C for.
    Am I likely to receive an unconditional offer from Birmingham City University? The grade requirements for my course are BBC.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.