Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wear hijab, got an interview at Hollister tomorrow. Is there any point going? I know they're very 'looks' based.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you may as well go anyway. There's no reason why you can't look dece in a hijab
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It is lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesignStudent001)
    I wear hijab, got an interview at Hollister tomorrow. Is there any point going? I know they're very 'looks' based.
    Don't work for them... they've dismissed employees before for wearing hijab.

ReputationRep:
    Might as well

ReputationRep:
    Put on those really tight jeggings the cheeky Hijabis wear and then have a fitted shirt.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    yes definitely go

ReputationRep:
    Ye, I saw an article where they had fired an employee for wearing hijab, but it means she got employed in the first place, dygm? Alright thanks, I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.