Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanktheopps)
    - I support Donald Trump 100%
    - I support Brexit
    -I support UKIP but also have respect for the Conservatives
    - I support a ban on unskilled immigration and repatriation of recent unskilled immigrants
    -I support a ban on Muslims and people from majority-Muslim nations entering the UK.
    -I support fracking and shale oil extraction
    - I oppose BLM and ISIS
    Lies, no one suports Trump 100%, not even Trump
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Euroscepticism is not just a right-wing view.

ReputationRep:
    "shank the opps" man shut up you're not hard. Dont use lingo you're not accustomed to.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    The OP reads like "I've just looked Alt-right stereotypes, here they are"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)
    Why do you support a ban on Muslims and people from majority-Muslim nations entering the UK?
    Because there is a serious problem with Islamic terrorism across the world. We can't hope to solve this problem while allowing more Muslims into the country, many of whom will be radicalised.

And there is also the problem with integration. Islam seeks to dominate, if you look at places like Luton and Tower Hamlets it's already happening. We have ISIS supporters preaching in mosques, Muslim protesters chanting Allahu Akbar on the streets of Central London and a huge problem with Muslim rape gangs and hate preachers. Islamic culture is inferior to ours- it preaches the suppression of women, non-Muslims and LGBTs, we need to admit that as a country and stop more people brought up in this culture from bringing it to the UK

ReputationRep:
    How many times have you used the word 'cuck' today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom2375)
    How many times have you used the word 'cuck' today?
    Five times

ReputationRep:
    Okay, serious question

What do you feel of Donald Trump's "drain the swamp" anti-establishment rhetoric, after he's:

1) Appointed a 2nd gen Goldman Sachs banker for Treasury Secretary (a business that committed fraud prior to the economy crashing)
    2) Appointed a fast food CEO who wants to replace labour with automation, as labour secretary
    (also against minimum wage increase and is against paid sick leave)
    3) Attacked Shillary for doing the same things throughout the electoin

ReputationRep:
    views on israel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    views on israel
    I'm pro Israel

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you a speshul snowflake :flower2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Okay, serious question

What do you feel of Donald Trump's "drain the swamp" anti-establishment rhetoric, after he's:

1) Appointed a 2nd gen Goldman Sachs banker for Treasury Secretary (a business that committed fraud prior to the economy crashing)
    2) Appointed a fast food CEO who wants to replace labour with automation, as labour secretary
    (also against minimum wage increase and is against paid sick leave)
    3) Attacked Shillary for doing the same things throughout the electoin
    He shouldn't have started the "drain the swamp" stuff. We need people with business and financial experience in these jobs.
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    views on israel
    I support Israel and we need to support Israel as a country and help them to defend against terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    He shouldn't have started the "drain the swamp" stuff. We need people with business and financial experience in these jobs.
    Does the fraud and anti-worker sentiment not bother you?

Do his conflicts of interest not bother you either? Properties in Saudi and India as well as the phone conversation with Taiwan show that he's incapable of separating his business life with his presidency

ReputationRep:
    The only real question worth asking of the alt-right is this: how fiery are your memes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    The only real question worth asking of the alt-right is this: how fiery are your memes?
    Spicier than Mexican hotsauce.

ReputationRep:
    Does the fraud and anti-worker sentiment not bother you?

Do his conflicts of interest not bother you either? Properties in Saudi and India as well as the phone conversation with Taiwan show that he's incapable of separating his business life with his presidency
    Definitely, I am concerned about these things but I feel he is a lot less influenced by the stablishemnt than other politicians, especially Hillary. He also has said that he will remove his connections to the Trump Organisation when he enters his presidency.

(Original post by CoffeeGeek)
      Indeed. I have even been banned from some far-left forums solely for my pro-EU stance!

ReputationRep:
      Definitely, I am concerned about these things but I feel he is a lot less influenced by the stablishemnt than other politicians, especially Hillary. He also has said that he will remove his connections to the Trump Organisation when he enters his presidency.
      You certainly don't sound 100% Trump then, but I'm glad you acknowledge the potential issues without being a part of the personality cult

ReputationRep:
      You certainly don't sound 100% Trump then, but I'm glad you acknowledge the potential issues without being a part of the personality cult
      No, i do genuinely respect him and agree with his views, especially on immigration, national security, abortion, terrorism etc...

ReputationRep:
      - I support Brexit
      -I support UKIP but also have respect for the Conservatives
      - I support a ban on unskilled immigration and repatriation of recent unskilled immigrants
      -I support a ban on Muslims and people from majority-Muslim nations entering the UK.
      -I support fracking and shale oil extraction
      - I oppose BLM and ISIS

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.