The Student Room Group

I am ALT-RIGHT AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shanktheopps
I don't believe Ina Jewish conspiracy.

Amateur.
Original post by jape
You disagreeing with me is proof that views divergent from my own are becoming normalized!

God, please try harder than this if you really need to be smug. It's embarrassing.

Very poor paraphrasing skills. You should brush up on that.
Why do you oppose BLM? I can only suppose you are in support of police brutality? Or am I wrong
Original post by Jammy Duel
You'll find that just like their role model Israel has a tendency not to sign the treaties, so they technically aren't doing anything wrong a lot of the time

Yes, they are, as the relevant treaties, like the Geneva Conventions, are binding on states whether or not they sign them. Only Israel's (and India's and Pakistan's) non-signing of the NPT is really dubious in this regard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ntnm99
Why do you oppose BLM? I can only suppose you are in support of police brutality? Or am I wrong

A lot of people hate BLM (I do, and I certainly don't identify with the alt-right). They are basically a reverse KKK and should be designated a terrorist organisation.

They riot when someone with a criminal record is shot while holding a firearm, then say nothing after the Chicago Kidnapping for example.

BLM are racist against white people!

#AllLivesMatter
Reply 125
Original post by Fractite
I pressed those keys. Nothing happened.

If you press the Alt Gr key and right it turns your screen to the right.
What about Christians or Hindus from Muslim-majority nations? Do you still think they should be banned from UK? Keep in mind that these non-Muslims generally share similar views with you about Islamic terrorism, and it is simply by chance that they are born in Muslim-majority nations, like Malaysia.
Original post by ntnm99

BLM are the perfect example of a valid problem not being addressed properly and in a way that actually harms racial relations further.
Original post by shanktheopps
- I support Donald Trump 100%
- I support Brexit
-I support UKIP but also have respect for the Conservatives
- I support a ban on unskilled immigration and repatriation of recent unskilled immigrants
-I support a ban on people from majority-Muslim nations entering the UK.
-I support fracking and shale oil extraction
- I oppose BLM and ISIS

so you support a man who is known to talk about women in a degrading way and has said he would be dating his daughter if she wasn't his daughter and has gone back on many of his polices he proposed on his campaign. also if that wasn't enough he has the support of alt-right movements including the KKK. and his main way of speaking to the public is through TWITTER!!

you support Brexit even though britian will be loosing alot of money initially and no benefits have yet been seen of the bexit vote. the pound has dropped significantly. our politicians can't even agree how to continue with brexit. increase in hate crime but then again you probably are one of those people tormenting the people being harassed. who knows what is to come next.

also whilst i don't agree on a ban on immigration of unskilled migrants i do agree that immigration polices need to be tightened but our reasons are extremely different. most immigrants come here in pursuit of a better life. my dad had an engineering degree but when he moved here it wasn't compatible to the degrees here so he couldn't get a job instead he worked hard and started doing factory jobs and now he has a stable job. even though he didn't have the skills needed he had something many british idiots need work ethic.

don't even get me started on banning muslims.

oil extraction knowing the UK and america they would probably just invade another country and then deny what the real reason was afterwards.

you appose Black lives matters, seriously as long as its just peaceful protests then i think they are standing up for the rights of black people and there is nothing wrong with what they are saying. its about equality not being dominant

and yeah i agree i oppose ISIS too.

in conclusion your just a white most likely male who feels like he is entitled just because of where you were accidentally born.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 129
Original post by ntnm99

I'm anti-BLM because I pay attention to the news.
Original post by RedManc
The working classes want a Labour government like the 1945 labour government, when they delivered full employment.

Talking of unemployment , you can't talk. You think the 70's was better than the 80's when unemployment figures are in the 80's favour. Please don't give others economics lectures as I illustrated in your 50p tax thread you know nothing about economics!
Original post by fleky6910
Talking of unemployment , you can't talk. You think the 70's was better than the 80's when unemployment figures are in the 80's favour. Please don't give others economics lectures as I illustrated in your 50p tax thread you know nothing about economics!

debatable
Original post by RedManc
debatable

No its not debatable . You ignored the figures and said
Original post by RedManc
. I'm not bothered in developing the point further

Its not debatable as you have proved you have no knowledge of economics and of course you can't be bothered because you know Im right
Original post by fleky6910
No its not debatable . You ignored the figures and said
Its not debatable as you have proved you have no knowledge of economics and of course you can't be bothered because you know Im right

It is debatable and i'm not bothered because I've got other things to do.
Original post by RedManc
It is debatable and i'm not bothered because I've got other things to do.

LOL , even though you have enough time to give other people advice, you really are a moron.
Original post by RedManc
It is debatable

So it goes from your certain the 70's were better to its debatable , shows you've lost !
Why did the inter-war gold standard fail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think of the red pill subreddit?
Isn't Alt right just a term for people sick to ****ing death with how out of touch with the ordinary man in the street the mainstream political parties are?
Original post by Connor27
A lot of people hate BLM (I do, and I certainly don't identify with the alt-right). They are basically a reverse KKK and should be designated a terrorist organisation.

They riot when someone with a criminal record is shot while holding a firearm, then say nothing after the Chicago Kidnapping for example.

BLM are racist against white people!

#AllLivesMatter

Reverse KKK? So they are black supremacists? They want to lynch, rape, beat white people? I highly doubt that.

And also, you're right, sometimes the person that is shot maybe was shot within the law. The problem still stands that there are far too many cases of people being shout WITHOUT firearms and WITHOUT criminal records. It still stands that there are far too many cases of black people being beaten and hurt brutally by the police unnecessarily. You'll find many cases online where you have to admit that the force used was unneeded, for example, Jasmin Darwin, Ben Fields and South Carolinian student, Dajerria Becton, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and hundreds more.

Also, on your 'unarmed' point, some statistics for you.
Source: https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.
Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed, though the actual number is likely higher due to underreporting
37% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. population
Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending