Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It sucks being ugly.. can't get any girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seems like every girl these days wants a male model or close. I workout, have a six pack, I'm in medical school and pretty rich already, but no girls have ever shown interest. I got rejected to prom in high school by 2 girls, and got rejected by another in college, and since then stopped pursuing women (I live in the US). Maybe it's my personality, but I downloaded tinder, which I thought is for hookups, and even with shirtless photos I can't get any matches. Being rich and intelligent without anyone to like you really sucks, it's really all about the facial genetics you're born with.. Sorry to be a debbie downer, but it's been on my mind for a while.

ReputationRep:
    You seem to think being rich is a substitute for a personality

ReputationRep:
    If that was true Susan Boyle wouldnt be getting laid on a regs fam

ReputationRep:
    It is a lot more difficult if you haven't got good looks. Girls, just like guys, gravitate towards very attractive people. Soul destroying at times, but that is life and you just need to work with what you have. Appearance can be optimised, repartee worked on and with resilience and tenacity you get somewhere. See if you can get a more successful mate to give you some coaching and encouragement too.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Are you short?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably the type of girls you're going after. They are just that. Girls. Not women. If you actually look for someone mature, you'll find her.

ReputationRep:
    Hm...

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius is that you?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how ugly you are tbh. I think a dead average person can make up for it a lot.

However you do seem to be chasing after girls. yeah, you can land a hook up with them but theyre not wifey material. Theyre the type to suck a strippers **** at their bachelorette party and kiss you the next day with the same lips after the vows are said and you're now married. Then in 5 years time you find out about her string of affairs but you didnt get a prenup so now shes running away with half of your money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifesunfortunate)
    Seems like every girl these days wants a male model or close. I workout, have a six pack, I'm in medical school and pretty rich already, but no girls have ever shown interest. I got rejected to prom in high school by 2 girls, and got rejected by another in college, and since then stopped pursuing women (I live in the US). Maybe it's my personality, but I downloaded tinder, which I thought is for hookups, and even with shirtless photos I can't get any matches. Being rich and intelligent without anyone to like you really sucks, it's really all about the facial genetics you're born with.. Sorry to be a debbie downer, but it's been on my mind for a while.
    Sometimes its just about finding the right one, it takes time, just be patient and the right one hop along for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    It's actually worse for a man to be ugly than a girl. Some guys will bang anything that moves. Every woman, even an ugly fatty, has got some options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Are you short?
    Not really, I'm 5'8 without shoes. I also have hair, not zac efron's hair, but not balding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaB)
    You seem to think being rich is a substitute for a personality
    I promise you I don't try to use money to get girls. I'm just describing my background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/...12_468x610.jpg

If this politician with a bean shaped head can do it then you can too!

ReputationRep:
    5"8 is short

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ja1)
    5"8 is short

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think 5"8 is short by any means, it just depends on whether the woman prefers taller men or not. I don't really have a preference, but it isn't difficult for someone to be taller than me when I'm 5"2

There's someone out there for everyone, and at the end of the day no one can keep their looks forever, we all grow old and get wrinkly so personality is always key. Plus, I'm sure you're better looking than what you say you are!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.