Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I make lesbian friends? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've only been with one girl and she was my best friend in school. We went out for a year up until I was 19 and she eventually broke up with me. Since then I've continued to love her even though we're back to being best friends again.

She's quite clearly over me but I feel like the only way to really be over her is to get with someone new. To be more specific, another girl because I've had a couple of boyfriends since and it still doesn't change the way I feel.

Any ideas as to how you meet lesbians? I have no gay friends and can't see myself going alone to bars. Tinder is not helpful at all where I am.

Thank you,

Nat x
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Go to a gay bar or any LGBT events.

If you're at uni, try the LGBT society, if your uni has one.

(Original post by UWS)
    Go to a gay bar or any LGBT events.

If you're at uni, try the LGBT society, if your uni has one.
    ew
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ew
    Lol what, you won't find them on a bookshelf in a library (though you may find them in the library).

ReputationRep:
    Wear a t-shirt saying "I'm looking for lesbians" and have your number there too
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by UWS)
    Lol what, you won't find them on a bookshelf in a library (though you may find them in the library).
    LOL.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.