Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy agreement at Unite students in London as I have to move home for health issues, but I have to find a replacement tennant to end my contract. It's an ensuite room with a 3/4 bed (a bit smaller than double) with lots of storage space. Let me know if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested. 😀
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.