Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexism Against Men and Female Privilege in the British ‘Justice’ System Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Are you serious? Do you not see how ridiculous that statement is?

The vast majority of psychological research shows a clear distinction between males and females in regards to aggression. Females are aggressive, but less violent than males. There will always be less women in prison, because they commit less violent crimes.

I don't know about non-violent crimes such as theft, fraud and embezzlement however.
    Obviously I don't think there should be a 50% female prisoner quota.

My point is, if feminist groups are calling for a "50% female MP quota" (despite more men getting involved in politics and wanting to be MPs), then they should be logically consistent and call for a "50% female prisoner quota" (despite men being more likely to commit crimes).

They can't have it both ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Obviously I don't think there should be a 50% female prisoner quota.

My point is, if feminist groups are calling for a "50% female MP quota" (despite more men getting involved in politics and wanting to be MPs), then they should be logically consistent and call for a "50% female prisoner quota" (despite men being more likely to commit crimes).

They can't have it both ways.
    1. What feminist groups push for a 50% female politician quota?

2. Because some feminist groups supposedly push such an agenda, you think it's acceptable to use that minority to tarnish a majority? Do you use that tactic with Muslim extermists and Islam too? It's a very biased way of thinking.

3. The statement "they can't have it both ways" makes no sense in this context, because the entire notion is ridiculous

4. Instead of saying "despite more men being involved in politics", it's more appropriate to say "because more men are involved in politics". Because that's the issue in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    1. What feminist groups push for a 50% female politician quota?

2. Because some feminist groups supposedly push such an agenda, you think it's acceptable to use that minority to tarnish a majority? Do you use that tactic with Muslim extermists and Islam too? It's a very biased way of thinking.

3. The statement "they can't have it both ways" makes no sense in this context, because the entire notion is ridiculous

4. Instead of saying "despite more men being involved in politics", it's more appropriate to say "because more men are involved in politics". Because that's the issue in the first place.
    http://www.5050parliament.co.uk/

How about 50:50 prisons? Same logic.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.5050parliament.co.uk/

How about 50:50 prisons? Same logic.
    So you've provided one website. See the rest of my post, specifically point 2.

ReputationRep:
    So you've provided one website. See the rest of my post, specifically point 2.
    It's not an insignificant source. The Home Secretary, the Leader of the Liberal Democrats and the entire SNP are supporting it, which I would say makes it a fairly influential feminist project. It's only fair to judge the movement with that in mind.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    I saw this post and I thought of Ex Machina - do you think the artificial being Ava was just in her treatment (maybe sentence is a better word) of Caleb? If that's what AI judges would be like, give me an old man in a powdered wig any day.
    Sorry, I haven't seen Ex Machina.

ReputationRep:
    Not to be rude but who are you to decide what is and isn't official? And whether it's after school or before school or during- it doesn't matter. This same "after school club" you're talking about held campaigns, did walks around the borough on women's day wearing T-shirts that had the international women's day symbol plus visited other schools to have assemblies on gendered social issues. So for you to assume it is not official is quite arrogant and ignorant because you're not even aware of this club or what they do. Because they are so active it's why I went to visit one of their sessions.

They stem from the exact sexist values that affect women? That may have some truth to it but what concerns me is that mainstream feminism does not raise an alarm on the issue. In fact, they are adding to it. If they truly cared about what you have just stated with how it stems from the same traditional values, the public would see both sides of the spectrum when feminist speak against sexism however this isn't the case at all. After going to an all girls school, our head of year was a feminist and she would give assemblies on for example sexual abuse and domestic violence but would only mention the female figures. The domestic violence assembly made me mad because a few days before the assembly a video leaked about a girl beating up her boyfriend but no one addressed that. There should be equal coverage on this issue. I don't care if it was men that began these sexist notions, my male loved ones did not and do not deserve to be treated as if it was them that started the issue. If we see it that way, nothing would be fixed! Women should be the one against this but instead I'm seeing women helping to enforce this ideology of men being able to handle violence, that they can't be vulnerable emotionally or physically. Who is speaking for them? At least for women we have a whole political stance/group worldwide. I'm done. Wishing you a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    My own experience: Went to Spain for 10 days with GF (now EX of course). She started behaving extremely impudent and careless towards me, my efforts to take us both (she contributed about 70 quid and rest 1,500 from my side) for holidays. Having respect to myself told her to get out of rented flat with all her stuff but she just didn't go, started recording me on phone, was holding transparent entrance door when I went out and recording me on phone camera. Called police 4-5 times asking to send someone to take person who should not be in my rented flat and police was 200% useless. Did it because wanted to do everything lawfully. Then took her phone away from her, she started screaming at 3 am like she is being stabbed 20 times, went outside and threw her phone away. According to law I damaged her property but on my way out she scratched my back badly, spoiled clothes. As soon as I threw her phone away she ran away. Then after 10 min police came, finally, but they were after me because she reported me for attempt of murder: she lied that I was chasing her with kitchen knife but I found this out after some time in cell and court where I was given a warning and released. If she could have stayed, I would probably be in prison now because of her fake allegations. The problem is that authorities, especially in Spain trust women by default and in Spain you will then have to prove that you didn't do something illegal against a woman rather than for court and police to prove that you did it because word of women are considered to be 100% true thus they can do whatever they like and when you are going to reply in some way-report you. Aggression and illegal actions from women side are not taken into account at all. Lesson learned, I am fine without women, hope they are going to be fine with their cats.
    Sadly this occurrence is extremely common across the west. I know COUNTLESS guys that fell victims to false accusations by women. False accusations that wrecked their lives and left them traumatised. The ‘justice’ system is so rigged and so sexist in favour of women (thanks to feminism) that women exploit it regularly and without a care. False claims by women are so common in the west that the western justice system has coined a word for these claims; ”The Abuse Excuse”…. For a women to destroy a man’s life and get her way, all she has to do is claim that he abused her. She does not need any evidence. Her claim is enough to send the man to jail not just in Spain but here in the UK too and across all Europe. Women can also use abuse to get away with crimes as serious as murder too.

Feminism is the driving force behind this problem. Feminists have long been campaigning for accusations by women of rape and violence not to require ANY EVIDENCE from the accuser and they have been largely successful in this endeavour. Feminists preach that women do not lie about rape or violence or abuse and that even when they do men gain benefit from the false accusation. I kid you not. Have a read through this passage:

"Catherine Comins, assistant dean of student life at Vassar, also sees some value in this loose use of 'rape.' She says angry victims of various forms of sexual intimidation cry rape to regain their sense of power. 'To use the word carefully would be to be careful for the sake of the violator, and the survivors don't care a hoot about him.' Comins argues that men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration. 'How do I see women?' 'If I didn't violate her, could I have?' 'Do I have the potential to do to her what they say I did?' Those are good questions.'"
    Cathrine comins, Assistant Dean of Student Life at Vassar University in an interview about rape for Time Magazine.

It is important for men to wake up to the reality of this misandric, female privileged world. It is important for men to start fighting for their rights. Don’t keep your experience to yourself. Share it. You’ll find when you do that, people who follow ideologies which have a vested interest in keeping men quiet will attack you because it doesn’t serve their interest for men to talk about their victimisation by women @TwinPeaks. These sexists will attack you in an effort to shut you up so that they can protect the female privilege.

Matriarchal culture teaches men to keep their problems to themselves whilst teaching women to express every little hurt that they encounter in life. what does this culture accomplish? it makes women look like they suffer more than men and this earns women sympathy and help and power. This culture of male silence, serves feminist interests. feminists believe in an ideology that preaches that women are in a state of disadvantage and men in a state of privilege. When men complain about their victimisation by women this destroys this theory so feminists attack any man that complains about victimisation by a woman. Don't let them shut you up.

Men need a revolution not just her in the west but across the globe…we need to revolt on society…we need to destroy feminism. We need to change culture. We need to fight for equal rights to women.

Please, don’t let your experience with that girl just be an experience that you will put behind you and forget. Please, be vocal about the injustice that you faced because of your gender and the privileged treatment that she received because of hers…please, be vocal about your experience…please don’t keep it locked up inside your chest just because society teaches you to suffer in silence…your silence serves the sexist agenda against you and other men. Speak up and let your voice be heard so that people realise that there is a problem. People might tell you to man-up but there is nothing unmanly about standing up against sexism. It is unmanly to stay quiet!!!!

Been living in UK for a while but didn't know that, thought it is more fair where court has to prove that you are guilty.
    Its worse here. I might start a thread about false accusations. I don’t have the time but I will try to do it soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)
    Sadly this occurrence is extremely common across the west. I know COUNTLESS guys that fell victims to false accusations by women. False accusations that wrecked their lives and left them traumatised. The ‘justice’ system is so rigged and so sexist in favour of women (thanks to feminism) that women exploit it regularly and without a care. False claims by women are so common in the west that the western justice system has coined a word for these claims; ”The Abuse Excuse”…. For a women to destroy a man’s life and get her way, all she has to do is claim that he abused her. She does not need any evidence. Her claim is enough to send the man to jail not just in Spain but here in the UK too and across all Europe. Women can also use abuse to get away with crimes as serious as murder too.

Feminism is the driving force behind this problem. Feminists have long been campaigning for accusations by women of rape and violence not to require ANY EVIDENCE from the accuser and they have been largely successful in this endeavour. Feminists preach that women do not lie about rape or violence or abuse and that even when they do men gain benefit from the false accusation. I kid you not. Have a read through this passage:

"Catherine Comins, assistant dean of student life at Vassar, also sees some value in this loose use of 'rape.' She says angry victims of various forms of sexual intimidation cry rape to regain their sense of power. 'To use the word carefully would be to be careful for the sake of the violator, and the survivors don't care a hoot about him.' Comins argues that men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration. 'How do I see women?' 'If I didn't violate her, could I have?' 'Do I have the potential to do to her what they say I did?' Those are good questions.'"
    Cathrine comins, Assistant Dean of Student Life at Vassar University in an interview about rape for Time Magazine.

It is important for men to wake up to the reality of this misandric, female privileged world. It is important for men to start fighting for their rights. Don’t keep your experience to yourself. Share it. You’ll find when you do that, people who follow ideologies which have a vested interest in keeping men quiet will attack you because it doesn’t serve their interest for men to talk about their victimisation by women @TwinPeaks. These sexists will attack you in an effort to shut you up so that they can protect the female privilege.

Matriarchal culture teaches men to keep their problems to themselves whilst teaching women to express every little hurt that they encounter in life. what does this culture accomplish? it makes women look like they suffer more than men and this earns women sympathy and help and power. This culture of male silence, serves feminist interests. feminists believe in an ideology that preaches that women are in a state of disadvantage and men in a state of privilege. When men complain about their victimisation by women this destroys this theory so feminists attack any man that complains about victimisation by a woman. Don't let them shut you up.

Men need a revolution not just her in the west but across the globe…we need to revolt on society…we need to destroy feminism. We need to change culture. We need to fight for equal rights to women.

Please, don’t let your experience with that girl just be an experience that you will put behind you and forget. Please, be vocal about the injustice that you faced because of your gender and the privileged treatment that she received because of hers…please, be vocal about your experience…please don’t keep it locked up inside your chest just because society teaches you to suffer in silence…your silence serves the sexist agenda against you and other men. Speak up and let your voice be heard so that people realise that there is a problem. People might tell you to man-up but there is nothing unmanly about standing up against sexism. It is unmanly to stay quiet!!!!

Its worse here. I might start a thread about false accusations. I don’t have the time but I will try to do it soon.
    Thank you! Brilliant reply! Since then I always tell that story to almost everyone but there are about 70% who say "haha, you're a victim" or "be a man". The thing is that real man is trying to sort the problem but other "sheeps" suffer in silence or even do not see any discrimination based on sex at all. I think it will change with next world war (which is unavoidable, just a matter of time), where men will have greater value than women.

ReputationRep:
    That stems from the very same sexist beliefs that effect women. Benevolent sexism. Women are seen as weaker, and males are to be seen as strong, and resilient. Therefore when a woman commits a crime, it's taken less seriously because she's a weak, vulnerable woman. Therefore when a man becomes a victim of rape or emotional abuse, he must not be a pussy, and react as a woman would. He must be strong and resilient, and to simply deny that it affected him.
    The question that you have got to ask yourself is who benefits from this 'benevolent sexism' in the justice system and who is disadvantaged by it? Women benefit from it. Men are disadvantaged by it. Hence female privilege and this idea of female privilege is contrary to feminist theory.

You follow a gendered, sexist ideology that believes that women are in a state of disadvantage and men in a state of privilege yet clearly in this example we see the opposite to be true and this applies to every other aspect of life. Its men who are in a state of disadvantage and women in a state of privilege across the board.…hence, feminism is flawed. It is an ideology that interprets culture in such a way as to portray women as disadvantaged victims when in actual fact they are in a state of privilege in all aspects of life. By presenting women as victims feminism deceives society and through this deception earning women sympathy, aid and more power and advantage and so its a destructive ideology that needs to be fought.

You have a very simple way of thinking TwinPeaks.....You look at this issue of the justice system and you say women are being treated as the weaker sex..and women being treated as the weaker sex is sexism against women, which it is not. Just look at the outcome of this perception towards women twinpeaks. Look at the outcome of this culture and you realise that it is not a culture of sexism against women but rather a culture of benefiting women and unfairly so. This culture benefits women and puts men at a disadvantage!!!! not the other way around as feminism claims.....men as a result of this culture fill prisons across the globe whilst women aren't ever held to account for their crimes. Men as a result of this culture get sent to wars to solve world problems and die by the truck loads whilst women sit at home live on and reap the benefits. Men as a result of this culture are taught to cater to and provide for women empowering and furthering them at their expense. This culture makes life easy on women and hard on men. This culture is not sexism against women as sexism results in disadvantage for its victims. Women as a result of this culture are given favourable treatment. Women as a result of this culture are treated like flowers whilst men are treated without value. This culture of viewing women as the weaker sex is not sexism against women. It is sexism against men. It is the opposite of what feminism claims the world to be. This culture is the MATRIARCHY and matriarchy earns power for women through victimhood. It teaches society that women are delicate creatures as such It teaches men to work like animals to provide for and empower women. It teaches men to serve and die for the benefit of women. It is power through manipulation and victimhood...women exploit this culture of victimhood to get off crimes, to have men serve and provide for them…. no-one but women benefit from this culture of 'benevolent sexism'....yes we live in a world that is sexist but women come out as the beneficiaries of this sexism.... hence, we live in a matriarchy.

These stem from the very beliefs that feminism fights. Stop seeing men as stronger and women as weaker
    Is that why feminist groups in ‘Israel’ canceled laws that would see women charged with rape based on women being weaker than men??
    Is this why feminists campaign for women/girl only spaces where they would be safe and protected from the more powerful men?
    Is this why your feminist friend had this to say about the situation of the homeless in this thread?

All homelessness is devastating but women are at a greater risk by being homeless than men are so they have to be prioritised. It's not saying women are more important, it's about who is at most risk of assault/death.
    A view which is shared by Paula Neate in the article I cited in my first post.

Feminism fights these beliefs? no you use these beliefs when they benefit your gender and when these beliefs don’t benefit your gender you fight agains them…feminism, sexism and hypocrisy are thy name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)
    The question that you have got to ask yourself is who benefits from this 'benevolent sexism' in the justice system and who is disadvantaged by it? Women benefit from it. Men are disadvantaged by it. Hence female privilege and this idea of female privilege is contrary to feminist theory.

You follow a gendered, sexist ideology that believes that women are in a state of disadvantage and men in a state of privilege yet clearly in this example we see the opposite to be true and this applies to every other aspect of life. Its men who are in a state of disadvantage and women in a state of privilege across the board.…hence, feminism is flawed. It is an ideology that interprets culture in such a way as to portray women as disadvantaged victims when in actual fact they are in a state of privilege in all aspects of life. By presenting women as victims feminism deceives society and through this deception earning women sympathy, aid and more power and advantage and so its a destructive ideology that needs to be fought.

You have a very simple way of thinking TwinPeaks.....You look at this issue of the justice system and you say women are being treated as the weaker sex..and women being treated as the weaker sex is sexism against women, which it is not. Just look at the outcome of this perception towards women twinpeaks. Look at the outcome of this culture and you realise that it is not a culture of sexism against women but rather a culture of benefiting women and unfairly so. This culture benefits women and puts men at a disadvantage!!!! not the other way around as feminism claims.....men as a result of this culture fill prisons across the globe whilst women aren't ever held to account for their crimes. Men as a result of this culture get sent to wars to solve world problems and die by the truck loads whilst women sit at home live on and reap the benefits. Men as a result of this culture are taught to cater to and provide for women empowering and furthering them at their expense. This culture makes life easy on women and hard on men. This culture is not sexism against women as sexism results in disadvantage for its victims. Women as a result of this culture are given favourable treatment. Women as a result of this culture are treated like flowers whilst men are treated without value. This culture of viewing women as the weaker sex is not sexism against women. It is sexism against men. It is the opposite of what feminism claims the world to be. This culture is the MATRIARCHY and matriarchy earns power for women through victimhood. It teaches society that women are delicate creatures as such It teaches men to work like animals to provide for and empower women. It teaches men to serve and die for the benefit of women. It is power through manipulation and victimhood...women exploit this culture of victimhood to get off crimes, to have men serve and provide for them…. no-one but women benefit from this culture of 'benevolent sexism'....yes we live in a world that is sexist but women come out as the beneficiaries of this sexism.... hence, we live in a matriarchy.

Is that why feminist groups in ‘Israel’ canceled laws that would see women charged with rape based on women being weaker than men??
    Is this why feminists campaign for women/girl only spaces where they would be safe and protected from the more powerful men?
    Is this why your feminist friend had this to say about the situation of the homeless in this thread?

A view which is shared by Paula Neate in the article I cited in my first post.

Feminism fights these beliefs? no you use these beliefs when they benefit your gender and when these beliefs don’t benefit your gender you fight agains them…feminism, sexism and hypocrisy are thy name.
    On a psychological level, women are adversely effected from benevolent sexism. The only privilege women have, is the privilege of being seen as the weaker member of society. Being treated as weak sometimes makes for an easier life, but a less successful one. In a nutshell. I've gone over this numerous times on this site.

I only read your first few sentences to be honest. Although I just saw the statement "we live in a matriarchy" jump out at me, and I was creased.

You need to be more concise.

Edit: oh and I also saw the bit where you said I have a very simple way of thinking. After 4 years of studying psychology, yeah I do, it's called parsimony and serves science well. Perhaps you could adopt a more simple manner of thinking, and present an argument that is concise enough for an online stranger to spend their time reading.

ReputationRep:
    My own experience: Went to Spain for 10 days with GF (now EX of course). She started behaving extremely impudent and careless towards me, my efforts to take us both (she contributed about 70 quid and rest 1,500 from my side) for holidays. Having respect to myself told her to get out of rented flat with all her stuff but she just didn't go, started recording me on phone, was holding transparent entrance door when I went out and recording me on phone camera. Called police 4-5 times asking to send someone to take person who should not be in my rented flat and police was 200% useless. Did it because wanted to do everything lawfully. Then took her phone away from her, she started screaming at 3 am like she is being stabbed 20 times, went outside and threw her phone away. According to law I damaged her property but on my way out she scratched my back badly, spoiled clothes. As soon as I threw her phone away she ran away. Then after 10 min police came, finally, but they were after me because she reported me for attempt of murder: she lied that I was chasing her with kitchen knife but I found this out after some time in cell and court where I was given a warning and released. If she could have stayed, I would probably be in prison now because of her fake allegations.

The problem is that authorities, especially in Spain trust women by default and in Spain you will then have to prove that you didn't do something illegal against a woman rather than for court and police to prove that you did it because word of women are considered to be 100% true thus they can do whatever they like and when you are going to reply in some way-report you. Aggression and illegal actions from women side are not taken into account at all.

Lesson learned, I am fine without women, hope they are going to be fine with their cats.
    Sorry, are you serious? This is an unbelievably stupid post, even by the standards of TSR anecdotal "evidence" rants. You seem to lack even a basic understanding of law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    Some US police forces actually have quotas where the percentage of women arrested for domestic violence cannot exceed a certain threshold (often as low as 10-15% of the total arrests).
    Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I did not know about it. It is truly criminal sexism. It emphasises the need to stand up to and fight feminism. the destruction that this ideology has caused men and equality over the past century is enormous.

ReputationRep:
    On a psychological level, women are adversely effected from benevolent sexism. The only privilege women have, is the privilege of being seen as the weaker member of society. Being treated as weak sometimes makes for an easier life, but a less successful one. In a nutshell. I've gone over this numerous times on this site.

I only read your first few sentences to be honest. Although I just saw the statement "we live in a matriarchy" jump out at me, and I was creased.

You need to be more concise.

Edit: oh and I also saw the bit where you said I have a very simple way of thinking. After 4 years of studying psychology, yeah I do, it's called parsimony and serves science well. Perhaps you could adopt a more simple manner of thinking, and present an argument that is concise enough for an online stranger to spend their time reading.

"Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such."

Henry Miller, American novelist and painter: Sexus (The Rosy Crucifixion, 1949)

ReputationRep:
    If feminists were logically consistent, they should be calling for a 50% female prisoner quota.
    Men commit more crime.

The only one who has no logic is you, because you are blinded by your prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Men commit more crime.

The only one who has no logic is you, because you are blinded by your prejudice.
    That's precisely my point. Hence it is utterly stupid for people to call for a "50% female boardroom quota" etc, when men are more likely to aim for those jobs.

ReputationRep:
    That's precisely my point. Hence it is utterly stupid for people to call for a "50% female boardroom quota" etc, when men are more likely to aim for those jobs.
    Because men overestimate themselves, women underestimate themselves. Hence the policy, in order to encourage more women.

It's fairly simple. The equivalent policy would be to encourage men to commit less crime.

ReputationRep:
    One of the biggest problems you face in this issue of gender equality is the simple mindedness of feminists who involve themselves in this debate (and by simple minded I mean exceptionally stupid and ill equipped to understand the basics of logic and common sense). A good example of this are the two or three feminists we have in this thread arguing that the lower conviction rates for women are caused by women committing less crimes....lol.

How do you deal with people like this? how do you deal with people who do not understand basic primary school level terminologies like 'rate'? I don't entertain what they have to say....I simply ignore them. If a fully grown adult comes up to me and says 1+1 = potato. I don't argue with them that it doesn't. I simply tell them 'sure it does', pat them on the back of the head and let them go on their way! the task of fixing such people is huge and not worth the effort....such people have no impact on society and so correcting their falsehoods serves little purpose in the effort to change society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Everything you said was totally right until you said this, which I feel kind of invalidates what you have said, as it is totally wrong. Women do not have the privilege in this society.

If you genuinely care about this terrible discrepancy, rather than just using it as a reason to support your agenda against women being equal, you would not have said this at the end. It's simply not the case. If you were actually wondering why this whole issue exists it is because MEN in the past did not believe women as capable of acts of atrocity as men. It is men that caused this culture in law, and often men that uphold it still. The vast majority of judges are men. I wonder if you compared the sentences of male judges vs. female judges on women there would be any differences.
    Yeah i bet the current leniency has nothing to do with the persistent badgering from feminists.

Even if you want to say men are partially responsible you're making an idiotic argument. Black people are partially responsible for the trans Atlantic slave trade yet you'd never claim black people have no right to feel hurt by what happened

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Because men overestimate themselves, women underestimate themselves. Hence the policy, in order to encourage more women.

It's fairly simple. The equivalent policy would be to encourage men to commit less crime.
    Men work more than women

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.