Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I miss GCSEs, my life is pretty dead without them... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I self study Maths and run my own eBay business, but going to school was fun as well and sitting GCSE exams was the best feeling ever on nice summery days.

I miss school.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!! I thought I was the only one who felt like this. I feel more independent being a college student now, just feels kinda **** sometimes, but life goes on.

GCSEs were easy AF looking back now, can you believe we got anxiety over them? Lmao

PS You self study maths? Good on you! I am never bothered studying, I procrastinate all my coursework and everything, am a very unorganised person as well :|

eBay selling is also good! Many teens/people in their 20s are unemployed with hardly any income, you seem to be doing good

Maybe Im going too deep... I'm having a moment where I'm being realistic with life

ReputationRep:
    oh deary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parwaz786)
    Yes!!! I thought I was the only one who felt like this. I feel more independent being a college student now, just feels kinda **** sometimes, but life goes on.

GCSEs were easy AF looking back now, can you believe we got anxiety over them? Lmao

PS You self study maths? Good on you! I am never bothered studying, I procrastinate all my coursework and everything, am a very unorganised person as well :|

eBay selling is also good! Many teens/people in their 20s are unemployed with hardly any income, you seem to be doing good

Maybe Im going too deep... I'm having a moment where I'm being realistic with life
    I know right! Everything seemed so hard back in May/June but on the other side of it, I wonder why I felt pressurised! I'm happy with what I am doing now because I get a decent amount of money, considering I don't have to pay bills and stuff but I miss school though. Ironically, I chose not to proceed with Sixth Form because I was sick of school but then again it's better not to go back as I've made my decision.

ReputationRep:
    I miss them too
    I don't think uni is all it's cracked up to be if I'm honest
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    if your happiness revolves around that then that's a bad sign

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.