Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm currently studying A levels and have applied to do midwifery at Salford, Keele, Wolverhampton, Cumbria and Middlesex London. I don't know anyone currently applying for midwifery so it'd be good to talk about our progress or if anyone's applied for the same unis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissSantos)
    Hello, I'm currently studying A levels and have applied to do midwifery at Salford, Keele, Wolverhampton, Cumbria and Middlesex London. I don't know anyone currently applying for midwifery so it'd be good to talk about our progress or if anyone's applied for the same unis
    Im applying to City university London,Brighton, DMU Surrey and Hull.
    have you got any interview offers yet?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    There's thread at the top of the (Nursing and Midwifery) page called Midwifery Applicants 2017, worth popping a post on there.
    There is a page on nursing and midwifery interviews to help you prepared that you may find useful. There is also a forum called StudentMidwife.net that you may find help and support on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami1432)
    Im applying to City university London,Brighton, DMU Surrey and Hull.
    have you got any interview offers yet?
    I've done 2 Selection tests and now have one interviews for cumbria, and one for middlesex. Have you had any yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel_l218)
    There's thread at the top of the (Nursing and Midwifery) page called Midwifery Applicants 2017, worth popping a post on there.
    There is a page on nursing and midwifery interviews to help you prepared that you may find useful. There is also a forum called StudentMidwife.net that you may find help and support on.
    I will have a look thanks

ReputationRep:
    have you got an interview offer at Hull yet. I'm really worried because they said that they were having a board in December and will notify about any interviews ASAP and it's been over a month and I still haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lu_Babalola)
    have you got an interview offer at Hull yet. I'm really worried because they said that they were having a board in December and will notify about any interviews ASAP and it's been over a month and I still haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i dont think Hull does interviews but im not too sure

ReputationRep:
    I've done 2 Selection tests and now have one interviews for cumbria, and one for middlesex. Have you had any yet?
    I have interviews for De Montfort and Brigton coming up. I also have a selection test for City University,
    Hope yours went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami1432)
    I have interviews for De Montfort and Brigton coming up. I also have a selection test for City University,
    Hope yours went well
    Selection tests were pretty easy, should revise maths though if it's non calculator specially. Specially nervous for the interviews. Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer from Keele and I'm so excited to know that I'm going to be a midwife! I'm waiting to hear back from my other choice (northumbria). The interview at keele was lovely so don't worry bout it too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwilightCheese)
    I've got an offer from Keele and I'm so excited to know that I'm going to be a midwife! I'm waiting to hear back from my other choice (northumbria). The interview at keele was lovely so don't worry bout it too much.
    Really? Congrats! I actually haven't heard anything from Keele, i applied for the foundation year one but they've not said anything. Did you have maths test and interview on the same day? and how was the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Really? Congrats! I actually haven't heard anything from Keele, i applied for the foundation year one but they've not said anything. Did you have maths test and interview on the same day? and how was the interview?
    I'm not applying for the foundation year so i don't know if it will be any different for you. You do the maths test and literacy test on the same day as the group task and the individual interview. Everybody was super friendly and the interviewers are well aware that you'll be nervous and they make allowances. It was a positive interview - I actually kinda enjoyed it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.