The Student Room Group

Swore and hit him

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Slapping was alright, but the sister part wasn't.
I'm in no way defending myself but has no one ever lost their temper and done or said something they shouldn't have?
Reply 22
I woodve rekt em
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in no way defending myself but has no one ever lost their temper and done or said something they shouldn't have?

Yeah, but I've never hit a partner or insulted their family like that. You're significantly trivialising what you did by saying that.
No one should be with someone who attacks them like that.
UH.... YEAH!

if this is her BEFORE marriage, imagine what she will be like after marriage!!!

oh c'mon, don't ever be that much of a doormat
holllyyy ****.

my dear, you have mental issues you need to work on for a while.

this situation has that 'crazy' term written all over it. yep that very one that guys use to describe girls they don't want to associate with/be near (the smart ones anyway).

this is what domestic abuse is. this is how it starts. if the guy stays with you and Doesn't break up with you; take it in your best interests and cut it off, else you will be killing the dude (both mentally and psychologically). the only people that remain with their S.O after this don't like themselves or their health.

behaving like that (if you were with me that is); would result in a restraining order; the police alerted and blocking you off all social media/contact medium. so at this point **** the marriage. that's a violation of immense proportions.

hitting is Never allowed (unless you know.. the appropriate situation calls for more shall we say, rough.. handling. giggity.)

imagine if your sister came upto you and said her fiance did what you just described. you'd want to rip his soul out from his ass.

FYI: no. i do not give a rats' arse about the back story. you lay one finger on your S.O out of anger, you lay your bed as a single individual. we're not even getting to the other **** you pulled. and you were asking if he wanted to still stay with you...
(edited 7 years ago)
Clearly no one would recommend staying in an abusive relationship but I will say that a girlfriend of mine slapped me once, on the face too, but in that situation calling the police would have been ridiculous.

Was it appropriate? No. Was it abuse? I don't think so. At no time did I feel afraid for my physical wellbeing. She is very petite and just gave me one sharp slap and didn't escalate at all from there. Within 10 minutes she apologized and we were back to having a tense but safe discussion. We did break up less than a year from that incident but it had nothing to do with the slap.

We all get upset and angry sometimes but many of us don't need the use of physical violence to resolve problems, what you did was very wrong and is classed as assault. If I was in your fiance's shoes I would have ditched you there and then at the very least. I think you need some help for your anger.
Reply 28
Original post by carthaginian
shoulda gave her that george foreman right hand...

down goes frazier!
Original post by FranktheYank
Clearly no one would recommend staying in an abusive relationship but I will say that a girlfriend of mine slapped me once, on the face too, but in that situation calling the police would have been ridiculous.

Was it appropriate? No. Was it abuse? I don't think so. At no time did I feel afraid for my physical wellbeing. She is very petite and just gave me one sharp slap and didn't escalate at all from there. Within 10 minutes she apologized and we were back to having a tense but safe discussion. We did break up less than a year from that incident but it had nothing to do with the slap.

Thank you for your response
As I said there is a story behind it. As I have never lost my temper with anyone nor to that extent. It's the first (and hopefully last time I've raised my hand) I apologised straight away. I don't know where it came from. It was just slap. It's not as if I beat him black and blue. Well "just" a slap somewhat trivialises it, but that's not to say I don't realise the extremity of what I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending